ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Temporary immigration staff

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

pakhtoon77

Temporary immigration staff

Post by pakhtoon77 » Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:28 pm

Hi everyone, I just had the impression that on many refusals , the application is refused by temporary immigration team unit xyz...., is it the case with many people ?

Fonzo
Newly Registered

Re: Temporary immigration staff

Post by Fonzo » Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:04 am

I believe this is the case as my first application was rejected only on the basis that my contracts didnt have a telephone number ans email address even though I had provided a postal address and my client is a highly reputable charity. I appealed went to courts and the judge made and error in the law and dismissed my case. I made a fresh application within 28 days and it was refused by another temp saying I had over stayed for a year since my visa expired and my appeal process wasnt even taken into consideration. Now I have put a JR against it. I cant work and ill be unemployed for at least six months till they sort the error if a first temp worker worked an extra thirty mins on my application a 1.25 years of toture would have been saved. I am filing for compensation and loss of work I would advise everyone to do so who has had gone through such ordeals.

pakhtoon77

Post by pakhtoon77 » Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:24 pm

Hi , if the judge made an error in law why u did not go to upper tribunal. If u could have proved that an errrr n law have been commited , u would get permission to go yo utt. And yes u r right these temps have made lots of trouble for people.

Fonzo
Newly Registered

Post by Fonzo » Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:00 am

pakhtoon77 wrote:Hi , if the judge made an error in law why u did not go to upper tribunal. If u could have proved that an errrr n law have been commited , u would get permission to go yo utt. And yes u r right these temps have made lots of trouble for people.
It was the evidential flexibility rodriguez case which a lazy judge is able to dismiss by law but a normal sensibly judge could ask the HO to reconsider which was stupid. I thought doing a fresh application would allow me to get my visa quicker as most of my contracts were ending and finding new work while under appeal was tough. But looks to me like I had a double whammy and the HO properly ****ed me up. I really hope those idiots marking the applications understands that hardships they are putting people through. Its getting out of hand.