ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

application after no right to appeal

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

dream2
Newly Registered

application after no right to appeal

Post by dream2 » Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:42 am

Need an advice or opinion please,

applied for the flr<m> unmarried under the 28days grace after appeal has been dismissed with no further right of appeal,
application sent on the 25th day also a judicial review submitted the 28th day and got married to my partner later on the 28th day

now i got acknoledgment , and then i sent my marriage certificate to them letting them know we are now married and we would like application treated as so, all other requirement met. did my biometrics few days ago.

my question is, what do you think are the likely posibilities here, am hoping for the best result though.

Amber
Mood:

Re: application after no right to appeal

Post by Amber » Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:29 am

Did you meet A1 English and the Financial Requirement?
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.