ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SET(O) - Question 6.1

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

nk148
Newly Registered

SET(O) - Question 6.1

Post by nk148 » Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:09 pm

Hello,

This has been asked here before, but I coudn't find definite or satisfactory answers.
Question 6.1 is confusing:
When did you first enter the UK? This refers to the date of your first entry into the UK at the beginning of the period of stay on which this application is based.
I switched from PSW visa to Tier 1 general IN THE UK, what date to provide?
1- date when I first entered the UK with my previous visa
2- date when I switched to Tier 1 - general (even though I haven't actually entered the UK on that date)
3- date of first entry to the UK after switching to Tier 1 (that could theoretically be some months after Tier 1 issue date).

Can senior members or anyone with similar case who applied for ILR recently provide an answer please?

Thanks,

yasa
Diamond Member

Re: SET(O) - Question 6.1

Post by yasa » Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:59 pm

nk148 wrote:Hello,

This has been asked here before, but I coudn't find definite or satisfactory answers.
Question 6.1 is confusing:
When did you first enter the UK? This refers to the date of your first entry into the UK at the beginning of the period of stay on which this application is based.
I switched from PSW visa to Tier 1 general IN THE UK, what date to provide?
1- date when I first entered the UK with my previous visa
2- date when I switched to Tier 1 - general (even though I haven't actually entered the UK on that date)
3- date of first entry to the UK after switching to Tier 1 (that could theoretically be some months after Tier 1 issue date).

Can senior members or anyone with similar case who applied for ILR recently provide an answer please?

Thanks,
The date of your tier 1 visa. That's what I put in my application.
Hope this helps.
=======================
Every cloud has silver lining
=======================