ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visa refused appeal or reapply?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Mas121
Newly Registered

Visa refused appeal or reapply?

Post by Mas121 » Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:00 pm

Hello everyone first time posting on here but
Have been reading and found some useful info thanks
For that, also please note my case is similar to another
User on here named jassi55 only in terms of no tax been paid on my income. This is why my husbands visa was refused

Case submitted October 2013
Visa refused July 2014
I started work in march 2013 and provided
payslips upto September 2013 Earning £19000
Eco refused visa because no tax was recorded
With hmrc they made these checks in February 2014
Can anyone tell what options I have will my
Employer be Able to bring my tax up to date?
Also the first month of employment falls in to 2012-2013 tax year will he be able to bring that upto date as well as the the rest of the period thanks any advice welcome
Also what is the procedure with reapplying will my husband have to Go through the whole procedure again like English test, communication housing report bank statements etc
Or just where he failed on as everything else was fine
Just that the tax not showing up thanks
How long will appeal take ??

Mas121
Newly Registered

Re: Visa refused appeal or reapply?

Post by Mas121 » Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:32 pm

Mas121 wrote:Hello everyone first time posting on here but
Have been reading and found some useful info thanks
For that, also please note my case is similar to another
User on here named jassi55 only in terms of no tax been paid on my income. This is why my husbands visa was refused

Case submitted October 2013
Visa refused July 2014
I started work in march 2013 and provided
payslips upto September 2013 Earning £19000
Eco refused visa because no tax was recorded
With hmrc they made these checks in February 2014
Can anyone tell what options I have will my
Employer be Able to bring my tax up to date?
Also the first month of employment falls in to 2012-2013 tax year will he be able to bring that upto date as well as the the rest of the period thanks any advice welcome
Also what is the procedure with reapplying will my husband have to Go through the whole procedure again like English test, communication housing report bank statements etc
Or just where he failed on as everything else was fine
Just that the tax not showing up thanks
How long will appeal take ??

johnj1

Post by johnj1 » Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:54 pm

If you decide to re-apply, you will submit all the documents as if that is the first time you're applying. You also need to provide 2013-14 P60, with 6 months payslips and bank statements showing that your salary is paid into the bank statement you're submitting, letter of employment from you employer stating your post, year you started working, you salary per annum, permanent or casual.

Mas121
Newly Registered

Post by Mas121 » Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:34 pm

Thanks for reply

phaara
Member of Standing

Post by phaara » Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:41 pm

salam brother & sister

i am new on this thread. i m here on this thread to get help bcoz im soo upset due to my refusal

i applied for spouse visa on 31 january 2014
on 2nd oct 2014 i got refusal on one reason that your 2nd jobs salary why not going into bank account (basically from first job my husband is already earning 16500 pounds yearly and bhc accepted alhamdolillah.. 2nd job is a part time job,pounds 3500 yearly. means just 73 pounds weekly he is getting from 2nd job.. its a very few amount just thats why he didnt put it in bank.. but bhc didi objection and refuse visa althoughits a policy of tht company to pay cash)

now they gave us right to appeal.. we have all the proves like from tax n revenue department that yes we paid tax on this 2nd job salary.. also we have prove from accountants book tht salary is paid regularly also employeer letter we have.. so we can prove bhc that yes its a genuine job its not bad quality alhamdoillah

so pls guys what do u think after reading my situation..
entry clearnce manager n court will direct overturned and give visa inshaALLAH??
or they will give hearing date for this??

jazakallah
online app 29/1/2014
Biometric 31/1/2014
Forwarded to Isb OC on 3/2/2014
RFC 2/10/2014