ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Wrong option while booking PEO?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

aravindb4u

Wrong option while booking PEO?

Post by aravindb4u » Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:38 pm

Hello ppl,

I am currently on Tier 1 General and will be eligible for ILR by Sep 18 2014 (ie 5 years completion)

I have booked PEO appointment on 23rd Aug at Liverpool PEO for me + 1 dependant.

Looking at the payment sheet, just realised I have selected the following options,

Which application form are you using to make your application? SET (O)
Which category of leave are you applying for? Tier 1 (General)

Just worried if its correct to choose Tier 1 general option. [Although it makes sense that Set O is for ILR and Tier 1 General is what I am currently on]. Some people suggested that I should have chosen "Other Main applicant" as option for the second question. :shock:

Given all this, I have paid the right amount of fees, whcih is 2986£ (for main + 1 dep). :(

Can anyone put me at ease?

Any thoughts?

Thanks

bubin123
Member of Standing

Re: Wrong option while booking PEO?

Post by bubin123 » Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:47 pm

you have selected the correct option... :wink:

aravindb4u

Re: Wrong option while booking PEO?

Post by aravindb4u » Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:50 pm

Thanks bubin123. Much appreciated :D