ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

My daughter appeal is allowed

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

veeda123
Newly Registered

Post by veeda123 » Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:15 pm

Hi all

I have apply for settlement visa for my daughter to in ghana join me here in uk but unfortunately it was refused so I have to appeal against the decision and her appeal was allowed but it been 9 month now she haven't been call for the visa yet. I have used local mp to chase it up and hone office reply saying they know the case has be delay and they haven't appeal against the judge decision. Two days ago the birmingham presenting officers unit ask for the copy of the determination ..any ideal what is next as I don't have the time to wait any longer I need my daughter ASAP

veeda123
Newly Registered

Post by veeda123 » Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:32 pm

Hi all

I have apply for settlement visa for my daughter in ghana to join me here in uk but unfortunately it was refused so I have to appeal against the decision and her appeal was allowed but it been 9 month now she haven't been call for the visa yet. I have used local mp to chase it up and hone office reply saying they know the case has be delay and they haven't appeal against the judge decision. Two days ago the birmingham presenting officers unit ask for the copy of the determination ..any ideal what is next as I don't have the time to wait any longer I need my daughter ASAP

johnj1

Re: My daughter appeal is allowed

Post by johnj1 » Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:13 pm

You have waited for 9 months, why not exercise patience until the case is resolved, you can't go there and ask them to hurry up, easy does it. Best of luck

Amber
Mood:

Post by Amber » Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:57 pm

It shouldn't be long now.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

veeda123
Newly Registered

Post by veeda123 » Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:21 pm

Thanks amber

veeda123
Newly Registered

Post by veeda123 » Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:23 pm

U don't understand how it feels. ..thanks anyway

Amber
Mood:

Post by Amber » Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:54 am

Most people have to wait, I'm sure most people know exactly how it feels.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

veeda123
Newly Registered

Post by veeda123 » Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:54 pm

So happy today as the British high commission ghana have finally got the determination and I was told my daughter will be call within two weeks to submit her passport. ...

Please do anyone know how long does it takes for the whole processing the submission of passport and the collection