ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Passport surrender

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Passport surrender

Post by 2014 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:47 pm

I have to submit application for surrendering indian passport. There is question in this application : PLACE of ISSUE of British Passport?

I saw all pages of my british passport but could not found place of issue. Can someone guide me what to write as a place of issue of british passport ?

Re: Passport surrender

Post by 2014 » Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:02 pm

Can someone please respond?

Thanks in advance.

vivdubes

Post by vivdubes » Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:22 pm

I would have written United Kingdom as place of issue.. :) if they are asking for authority then it would be IPS..

19eggs

Post by 19eggs » Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:14 pm

I think I wrote, United Kingdom. You can write the place where the interview is going to be held or where you sent your application.

If you sent your passport to Durham then Durham, United Kingdom, if you had your interview at London Victoria, then London Victoria, London.

Just United Kingdom is sufficient.