ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tax document for Dompany DIrector?

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

cisco3181

Tax document for Dompany DIrector?

Post by cisco3181 » Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:11 pm

Hello,

I am going for my citizenship next month, and I have this one question regarding my tax document.

I am the director of my company and I have done my self tax assessment through an accountant.

I have with me a S100 form and an ackowldgement letter from HMRC saying that they have give me a tax refund.

In the form AN it says that I need to submit some sort of Self assesment statement of acount, but, I do not have that document with me.

So can some one please confirm what is the exact name of document that I as a director need to submit with my application and from where can I get that.

Thanks for your help.

luckylondon

Re: Tax document for Dompany DIrector?

Post by luckylondon » Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:54 pm

Hello I am as well on same Boat....still looking for proper solution

Well I have Recently, Open a LTD company and I am director of it.......and just in couples of months too i have to apply for Naturalization.

So can anyone, please let me know....How can i produce "Statement of Accounts" ? plus I am not register as self-employed but a Company Director....so what documents do i need (I just have a UTR number)

Thanks ...will be waiting for reply