ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

TiE - PSW related

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

YouKTier

TiE - PSW related

Post by YouKTier » Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:59 pm

Hi guys, For T1E psw applicants, if they are planning to open a new second business after the visa has been issued, does that business also has to be of NVQ level 4 or above like the first business? Any reference to this on their guidance please if you can direct me to? Thanks.

samaygrg

Re: TiE - PSW related

Post by samaygrg » Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:39 pm

Everybody of this boat wants to know whether its allowed to have second business of lower NQF level or not, including me. I could not find anything specially written about this in the policy guidelines as I also was wondering for this for a while.

YouKTier

Post by YouKTier » Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:12 pm

samaygrg wrote:Everybody of this boat wants to know whether its allowed to have second business of lower NQF level or not, including me. I could not find anything specially written about this in the policy guidelines as I also was wondering for this for a while.
One of the solicitor said to me that it is fine to have a second business of lower NVQ but I wanted to reconfirm here as well. Like you said there isnt any information that I can see about this on their guidance.

cpmlkhan
Member of Standing

Post by cpmlkhan » Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:22 pm

You guys can open any 2nd business of any level BUT bear in your mind Your extension need business of level 4 or above.
Hope this is the answer of your questions.

YouKTier

Post by YouKTier » Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:07 pm

cpmlkhan wrote:You guys can open any 2nd business of any level BUT bear in your mind Your extension need business of level 4 or above.
Hope this is the answer of your questions.
Thanks for the reply.