ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

*URGENT*is this a serious issue that will get me rejected?

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Wakeuphappy

*URGENT*is this a serious issue that will get me rejected?

Post by Wakeuphappy » Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:27 am

Hello,

I’m having my NCS appointment on Friday. I’m applying through 5 year working +1 year ILR.

Here is my problem:
1. I printed out the reference page to post to two of my friends (they don’t know each other). So the page has been through the post 4 times, it looks a bit creased. I guess that doesn’t matter, good thing is both of my friends signed the page.
2. Yesterday I printed out the whole AN form to fill in. of course my plan was to just replace the empty reference page with the one that was filled in.
3. That was when I noticed the already signed reference page in fact wasn’t printed properly -- the date box was missing at the bottom. however my friends signed and put the dates next to their signatures.
4. Is this acceptable? Will I get rejected because the page didn’t print properly (with date box missing at the bottom)?
5. I don’t have enough time to visit my friends or post a new page for my friends to sign.
6. Will home office use this as an excuse to reject me?
7. I have never committed any crime or breached the immigration law and I meet all the other requirements.
8. What do I do?????

Many thanks,

IndiMarshall
Member of Standing

Re: *URGENT*is this a serious issue that will get me rejecte

Post by IndiMarshall » Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:57 am

explain this in page 15 .. logically this is not an issue as it is only one date option..

You are fine.. Give a call to the local NCS where are you are visiting them.. If it is me I would go straight to appointment.. rather then riging up..

you can always postpone first appointment at free of cost

Wakeuphappy

Post by Wakeuphappy » Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:38 pm

thanks, but i cant delay my appointment because i'm going on holiday abroad the day after my appointment. it will increase my dates out of the country to an unacceptable level :(

IndiMarshall
Member of Standing

Post by IndiMarshall » Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:49 pm

Wakeuphappy wrote:thanks, but i cant delay my appointment because i'm going on holiday abroad the day after my appointment. it will increase my dates out of the country to an unacceptable level :(
that date issue is not a serious one I feel.. as you just one option in the bottom.. half the page is not missing isnt it... U should be fine..

akash08

Post by akash08 » Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:26 pm

There are only 3 possible options

1)Go ahead with what you have
2) Change the reference page now and get it signed new
3) Defer your application

You have said 2 and 3 are not possible.

Then you have only one option left 1)- go ahead with what you have.

Wakeuphappy

Post by Wakeuphappy » Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:33 pm

thanks,

will i get rejected because of it???

ban.s

Post by ban.s » Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:52 pm

should be fine IMHO assuming the signatures & dates are clearly readable.

if UKBA are not happy with the reference and need additional information they will write to the referees.

Wakeuphappy

Post by Wakeuphappy » Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:04 pm

clearly readable, at the very bottom of the page.

what kind of mindset do these caseworkers have? will they try to reject as many as possible, even over the smallest things?