ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

tax not paid in full

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny

faisy
Newly Registered

tax not paid in full

Post by faisy » Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:36 pm

Hi

I declared same amount of profit of my retail shop to both home office and HMRC at the time of my Tier1 G extension.I have paid more than half tax to hmrc against that profit and still paying each month arround £ 200 of remaing tax of £3000 but not in arrangments with HMRC.
My question is as my Ilr set o application is already in processe. ..is remaining amount of tax would create any problem in my Ilr application. .?,
Senior member comment plz

Malik44

Re: tax not paid in full

Post by Malik44 » Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:39 pm

As long as you declared right amount of profit to HMRC you shouldn't be worried about it.
The best thing is get your Employment/Self Employment history letter form HMRC they always send letter with total earnings and tax deducted on regardless paid or not.they normally don't mention any outstanding amount of tax on it.

faisy
Newly Registered

Re: tax not paid in full

Post by faisy » Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:09 am

Thanks Malik. ... for your response in detail. ..
Feeling a bit relax now.....