ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

how to bring my baby back to the Uk from Pakistan???????

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

kaichach
Newly Registered

how to bring my baby back to the Uk from Pakistan???????

Post by kaichach » Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:36 pm

Iv been searching everywhere but havnt found an answer to my question. Im hoping to find it here,

I was born in Pakistan, I've lived in the UK for 18 years now, I have an ILR, I've been to nursery, school, college here,
Im british by desent because my father had obtained his naturlisation certificate and a british passport before i was born, but because i dont live with my father, and he doesnt give me the evidence so i can apply for a british passport, (i applied for a british passport, they asked for my father naturlisation certificate or his british passport when i was born, but he didnt give it to me and my application was rejected.) So I still have a Pakistani Passport.

I'm married and my husband is from Pakistan, I havnt sponserd him because I dont work or anything :( .. I have been through Stress and tension all my life and ive had enough so my friends and family think I should go to Pakistan and stay with my husband for a couple of years, Now everyday I wake up because im one day closer to see him,
We want to have a baby, so the baby will be born in Pakistan, after the baby is born after a few months i want to come back to to england and bring my baby with me, im british by desent but i dont have a british passport, would i be able to register my baby as a british citizen from pakistan, or not??
If not wat visa would i need to apply, would it be hard to bring my baby with me?

I want to take my baby back to england, so by havin a baby it would take my mind of things and i will work non stop for a year , and sponsor my husband,
But i want to know how would i be able to bring my baby back to the UK with me??

zeusmagnanimous

Re: how to bring my baby back to the Uk from Pakistan???????

Post by zeusmagnanimous » Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:05 am

I am no expert but your post seem to contradict itself. At one point you are saying you are british by descent (but were denied passport) and on the other hand you are saying you have ILR. A british citizen does not need ILR so both cannot be true.
Do you have any document which says you are british??? If not then basically you are a Pakistani citizen and will need to take the ILR route to naturalization. After 1 year on ILR you will be eligible to naturalize provided you meet other requirements. My sincere advice would be to get your naturalization sorted first before you even think about leaving UK and having kids abroad. Even with british citizenship it is stressful enough to get a spouse visa and get your kids registered as British. In your circumstances it would be a nightmare. I cannot believe your friends and family are giving you this advice, may be there is more to your story which I dont know but based on what I have read I would not advise this to my worst enemy.
Also you should know that once you reside outside of UK for more than 2 years you will lose your ILR status so it will be back to square 1. With the immigration (proposed) changes coming in 2016-2018 you might not be able to come back to the UK at all.

Your ILR would allow you to work now. Why dont you start working now and apply spouse visa for your husband and have kids in the UK? and in the mean time get your nationality sorted. Pakistan allows dual nationality so you all can always go back should you ever want to.

Having kids is not easy as it is. It is good to have kids and I love my kids but honestly raising kids is the single most difficul task in this world - no idea who told you that it will help you take your mind off things. If you dont have stability in your life then having kids is only going to make your life much more difficult and also your kids will suffer a lot. Please think very very carefully before you decide.

P.S. I am originally from Pak myself so I think I can understand what family and social dynamics are like. Please dont shoot yourself in the foot. I do apologize if I have said something harsh. it is your life and eventually your decision.

kaichach
Newly Registered

Post by kaichach » Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:20 am

I have had enough of life i just want to die now.
zeusmagnanimous wrote:I am no expert but your post seem to contradict itself. At one point you are saying you are british by descent (but were denied passport) and on the other hand you are saying you have ILR. A british citizen does not need ILR so both cannot be true.
Do you have any document which says you are british??? If not then basically you are a Pakistani citizen and will need to take the ILR route to naturalization. After 1 year on ILR you will be eligible to naturalize provided you meet other requirements. My sincere advice would be to get your naturalization sorted first before you even think about leaving UK and having kids abroad. Even with british citizenship it is stressful enough to get a spouse visa and get your kids registered as British. In your circumstances it would be a nightmare. I cannot believe your friends and family are giving you this advice, may be there is more to your story which I dont know but based on what I have read I would not advise this to my worst enemy.
Also you should know that once you reside outside of UK for more than 2 years you will lose your ILR status so it will be back to square 1. With the immigration (proposed) changes coming in 2016-2018 you might not be able to come back to the UK at all.

Your ILR would allow you to work now. Why dont you start working now and apply spouse visa for your husband and have kids in the UK? and in the mean time get your nationality sorted. Pakistan allows dual nationality so you all can always go back should you ever want to.

Having kids is not easy as it is. It is good to have kids and I love my kids but honestly raising kids is the single most difficul task in this world - no idea who told you that it will help you take your mind off things. If you dont have stability in your life then having kids is only going to make your life much more difficult and also your kids will suffer a lot. Please think very very carefully before you decide.

P.S. I am originally from Pak myself so I think I can understand what family and social dynamics are like. Please dont shoot yourself in the foot. I do apologize if I have said something harsh. it is your life and eventually your decision.

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:05 am

kaichach wrote:I have had enough of life i just want to die now.
No need for melodrama, if you have ILR the process is simple;

1. Fulfil the financial requirements i.e. job

2. Apply for spouse visa

3. Import husband

4. Have baby
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

kaichach
Newly Registered

Post by kaichach » Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:01 pm

U make it sound so simple, but im thankful, these 2 replies have really opened my eyes, thank you ..
I want to go Pakistan, so if i go stay for a year and come back then get a job then sponsor my husband, would that be ok or not? Im happy to have somone who can get me a job and its a v good pay in which il be able to sponsor.
Wanderer wrote:
kaichach wrote:I have had enough of life i just want to die now.
No need for melodrama, if you have ILR the process is simple;

1. Fulfil the financial requirements i.e. job

2. Apply for spouse visa

3. Import husband

4. Have baby

Dawhizzy
Newly Registered

Post by Dawhizzy » Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:12 pm

kaichach wrote:Iv been searching everywhere but havnt found an answer to my question. Im hoping to find it here,

I was born in Pakistan, I've lived in the UK for 18 years now, I have an ILR, I've been to nursery, school, college here,
Im british by desent because my father had obtained his naturlisation certificate and a british passport before i was born, but because i dont live with my father, and he doesnt give me the evidence so i can apply for a british passport, (i applied for a british passport, they asked for my father naturlisation certificate or his british passport when i was born, but he didnt give it to me and my application was rejected.) So I still have a Pakistani Passport.

I'm married and my husband is from Pakistan, I havnt sponserd him because I dont work or anything :( .. I have been through Stress and tension all my life and ive had enough so my friends and family think I should go to Pakistan and stay with my husband for a couple of years, Now everyday I wake up because im one day closer to see him,
We want to have a baby, so the baby will be born in Pakistan, after the baby is born after a few months i want to come back to to england and bring my baby with me, im british by desent but i dont have a british passport, would i be able to register my baby as a british citizen from pakistan, or not??
If not wat visa would i need to apply, would it be hard to bring my baby with me?

I want to take my baby back to england, so by havin a baby it would take my mind of things and i will work non stop for a year , and sponsor my husband,
But i want to know how would i be able to bring my baby back to the UK with me??
Your grammar is so poor- I don't believe you were educated here!

kaichach
Newly Registered

Post by kaichach » Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:37 pm

Think wat u lyk, it's not going to make a difference..
Dawhizzy wrote:
kaichach wrote:Iv been searching everywhere but havnt found an answer to my question. Im hoping to find it here,

Your grammar is so poor- I don't believe you were educated here!

akash08

Post by akash08 » Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:07 pm

I think the TM is a troll.

I have never seen someone planning how to bring baby in UK when the baby is not born or rather the process for the baby to be born has not started yet.

This is too much!!

Btw, go to Pakistan, try for baby, get a number of pregnancy sticks from here, the moment you get positive, fly back to UK and your problem is solved.

The baby needs to be created in Pakistan because the husband is there but baby need not be born in Pakistan!

kaichach
Newly Registered

Post by kaichach » Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:17 pm

I wanted to ask and find out, every couple wants to be together during pregnancy, i wanted to know if it was possible if i was able to bring the baby back or not.
akash08 wrote:I think the TM is a troll.

I have never seen someone planning how to bring baby in UK when the baby is not born or rather the process for the baby to be born has not started yet.

This is too much!!

Btw, go to Pakistan, try for baby, get a number of pregnancy sticks from here, the moment you get positive, fly back to UK and your problem is solved.

The baby needs to be created in Pakistan because the husband is there but baby need not be born in Pakistan!

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:02 pm

kaichach wrote:I wanted to ask and find out, every couple wants to be together during pregnancy, i wanted to know if it was possible if i was able to bring the baby back or not.
Yes, baby will be British but how can you afford to bring up a baby, and earn enough to sponsor your husband when back in UK? You have to be realistic, the baby will tie you down for years.

kaichach
Newly Registered

Post by kaichach » Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:02 pm

I am able to bring up a baby, & soon I will sponsor my husband, so the baby would be british if born abroad? Regardless that I domt have a british passport, Most people are saying that the baby wont be british, can somene please clarify this.
Wanderer wrote:
kaichach wrote:I wanted to ask and find out, every couple wants to be together during pregnancy, i wanted to know if it was possible if i was able to bring the baby back or not.
Yes, baby will be British but how can you afford to bring up a baby, and earn enough to sponsor your husband when back in UK? You have to be realistic, the baby will tie you down for years.

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:10 pm

kaichach wrote:I am able to bring up a baby, & soon I will sponsor my husband, so the baby would be british if born abroad? Regardless that I domt have a british passport, Most people are saying that the baby wont be british, can somene please clarify this.
Wanderer wrote:
I read back and I fear I misread. You say you are British by descent (in which case your child born in Pak will NOT be British) and also that you have ILR (not the same), child will not be British either.

If you have ILR you should apply for BC ASAP, you need nothing from your parents for that if you qualify. Let's consider that first before talking about the next step. So, what EXACTLY is your visa status NOW?

zeusmagnanimous

Post by zeusmagnanimous » Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:21 am

You need to provide accurate information before people can give you correct advice. Please clarify the following.

1. Do you have any document which says you are a British Citizen?

2. If you have no document which says you are British then what is your current visa status in the UK? When did you get this visa?

kaichach
Newly Registered

Post by kaichach » Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:53 pm

I came to the UK 18 years ago, my father sponsored my mum and me.
zeusmagnanimous wrote:You need to provide accurate information before people can give you correct advice. Please clarify the following.

2. If you have no document which says you are British then what is your current visa status in the UK? When did you get this visa?

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:12 pm

What documents do you have that shows you have permission to be in the UK?

zeusmagnanimous

Post by zeusmagnanimous » Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:12 am

kaichach wrote:I came to the UK 18 years ago, my father sponsored my mum and me.
zeusmagnanimous wrote:You need to provide accurate information before people can give you correct advice. Please clarify the following.

Yes we get that from your first post. But you are not on a dependent visa at the moment - are you?
It would be a lot more helpful if you can provide simple and direct answers to the questions asked.

19eggs

Post by 19eggs » Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:07 am

I fear she might also not know about the earning threshold to sponsor a spouse.

kaichach
Newly Registered

Post by kaichach » Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:03 pm

I know the requirments thanks. &' that is nothing to do with my question :)
19eggs wrote:I fear she might also not know about the earning threshold to sponsor a spouse.

kaichach
Newly Registered

Post by kaichach » Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:05 pm

No im not on any dependant visa.
zeusmagnanimous wrote:
kaichach wrote:I came to the UK 18 years ago, my father sponsored my mum and me.

Yes we get that from your first post. But you are not on a dependent visa at the moment - are you?
It would be a lot more helpful if you can provide simple and direct answers to the questions asked.