ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 (General) Extension Appointment Query

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Devil81
Mood:

Tier 1 (General) Extension Appointment Query

Post by Devil81 » Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:41 pm

Hi chaps,

I will be applying for my Tier1 general extension sometime in Nov with my wife.
I have got few queries in relation to that.
1. I went for my last extension in July 2012 where I had to book an appointment 40 days in advance. Slots used to open at around 12am and they would give you a window of 5mins to book it. Is it still the case?
2. Do I have to book a separate appointment for my wife within the same PEO and pay the fees separately while booking her appointment or just book one appointment for both of us and pay (£2007+£2007)?
3. Does Solihull PEO accept Self employed (Ltd Company Director) applicants? I have read some posts where some specific PEO’s don’t entertain Self employed applicants.

Comments highly appreciated.
Thanks

Malik44

Re: Tier 1 (General) Extension Appointment Query

Post by Malik44 » Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:33 pm

1- appoinment are easy to get in these days you can book 20 to 40 days in advance.
2 - you book 1+1 dependent one appoinment for yourself and dependent and pay £4014
3 - yes they do accept

Devil81
Mood:

Post by Devil81 » Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:12 pm

Hey Malik44 thanks for the reply.

Just out of interest, is it possible to get a Saturday appointments as well? Recent posts I came across had someone getting appointment/approval on Saturday. Have UKBA started to work on weekends as well?

Thanks in advance.

PCA5
Newly Registered

Post by PCA5 » Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:48 pm

Yes, my case was self-employed although they kept my file for further enquiries, received approval letter.
Good luck

Malik44

Post by Malik44 » Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:13 pm

Devil 81 yes some PEO centers released Saturdays appointments but Saturday appointments little bit hard to get but not impossible.