ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Entrepreneur refused, Urgent help required for Tier 4

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

sudeshna
Newly Registered

Tier 1 Entrepreneur refused, Urgent help required for Tier 4

Post by sudeshna » Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:37 pm

Dear Friends

I need urgent advice. My lawyer has misled me and did not inform me that I don'y fit into the new rules of Tier 1 entrepreneur visa as I did not advertise for my company before 11 th July. I opened an accounting firm and invested a lot of money on this visa and my plan was to run my business and study for ACCA part time. I applied for Tier 1 entrepreneur visa on 8th August 2014 and it was refused on 8th Oct 2014. I am putting an appeal through this Friday but my lawyer admitted that they overlooked the rule and my appeal will be defiantly refused. I need a CAS for an university that issues CAS as I have a dependent and need CAS from University. I am now having difficulty finding a University willing to issue me CAS as I don't have a valid visa. Can I withdraw my appeal go back to my home country and apply for Student visa from there? Any help will be appreciated.

Simi

cancerian

Re: Tier 1 Entrepreneur refused, Urgent help required for Ti

Post by cancerian » Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:02 pm

sudeshna wrote:Dear Friends

I need urgent advice. My lawyer has misled me and did not inform me that I don'y fit into the new rules of Tier 1 entrepreneur visa as I did not advertise for my company before 11 th July. I opened an accounting firm and invested a lot of money on this visa and my plan was to run my business and study for ACCA part time. I applied for Tier 1 entrepreneur visa on 8th August 2014 and it was refused on 8th Oct 2014. I am putting an appeal through this Friday but my lawyer admitted that they overlooked the rule and my appeal will be defiantly refused. I need a CAS for an university that issues CAS as I have a dependent and need CAS from University. I am now having difficulty finding a University willing to issue me CAS as I don't have a valid visa. Can I withdraw my appeal go back to my home country and apply for Student visa from there? Any help will be appreciated.

Simi
Yeah you can withdraw your appeal but you can also go ahead with your appeal and meanwhile can look for uni to secure a admission, meanwhile waiting for a appeal time, and get admission and finally withdraw appeal, only if you want to stay in this country i think u can do that. But if you want to go back your home country then simply withdraw appeal and go back and get admission but it will then depend largely on your luck.