ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

English test requirement for spouse visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

filly23

English test requirement for spouse visa

Post by filly23 » Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:22 am

Hi all,

On the spouse visa online application form it asks 'how you meet the English requirement'? I'm just a little bit confused in what I would put here.Do I just write down the english
qualification my husband has completed and the grades I obtained? And just add the English certificate with my supporting documents?

My husband will be sitting the Cambridge English A1 KET exam very soon and just want to be sure about what to write in the application when the time comes.

I would be very grateful if anyone can help

Thank you

batleykhan

Re: English test requirement for spouse visa

Post by batleykhan » Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:35 pm

filly23 wrote:Hi all,

On the spouse visa online application form it asks 'how you meet the English requirement'? I'm just a little bit confused in what I would put here.Do I just write down the english
qualification my husband has completed and the grades I obtained? And just add the English certificate with my supporting documents?

My husband will be sitting the Cambridge English A1 KET exam very soon and just want to be sure about what to write in the application when the time comes.

I would be very grateful if anyone can help

Thank you
It will be the details of the English test that ONLY the applicant takes to meet the requirement