ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

any way police record can be removed

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

ryan2020
- thin ice -
Pakistan

any way police record can be removed

Post by ryan2020 » Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:23 am

Hi Folks,

Me and my wife had a argument and she dial 999 and police came to house to check every thing is fine.

I'm not charged for any thing

They have taken the details of Me and her and told us it will be on the local area police station record.

My wife went to police station to take the complain back but they said they have carried the investigation so they can't remove or any thing it will be on local police station database.

is there anyway it can be removed. Cause I think I'm Vulnerable if she call again they will straightaway take to to police station.

any thoughts.

Please Advise.

Thanks,

Ryan

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Re: any way police record can be removed

Post by Wanderer » Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:19 pm

Not a chance.
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

Casa

Post by Casa » Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:27 pm

Wanderer's right. Surely better to ensure you don't put your wife in the situation again where she needs to call for help from the police!
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

ryan2020
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by ryan2020 » Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:53 pm

thank you both.

I was advised to write a complaint and submit in police station so that if she called again I can tell them.

I haven't done any thing serious so she call police. we were arguing and i told her take the divorce and she thought she will get divorce so atleast she can ruined me .......by calling police....

is there any other way i can safe myself from any thing happening in future ...

please advise.

thanks a lot

Casa

Post by Casa » Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:47 pm

No advice apart from sorting your relationship out.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

edwinuk

Post by edwinuk » Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:45 pm

No records will appear unless you are actually charged., Nothing can be used against you basically unless it's charged. So you should be fine.