ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Sallary Question

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

hello7777
Newly Registered

Sallary Question

Post by hello7777 » Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:27 pm

Hi Dear

I just want to know, about the salary payment in to my account.
I receive monthly net salary, but it sometime come from company name and sometime from a different name (not from a person name) will it cause any problemto apply for spouse visa?

Many thanks

Casa

Re: Sallary Question

Post by Casa » Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:25 pm

Do you mean in the name of a different company? If so, why?
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

hello7777
Newly Registered

Re: Salary Question

Post by hello7777 » Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:25 pm

Casa Thank you for your reply,
Not from the different company, i think it is a cash deposit from the Bank counter, sometimes, but the net salary is accurate,

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:56 pm

hello7777 wrote:Casa Thank you for your reply,
Not from the different company, i think it is a cash deposit from the Bank counter, sometimes, but the net salary is accurate,
It will look dodgy to an ECO if this was the case, When you get paid by your employers its usually in one payment via a bank transfer into your account, so why they would want to pay you two different way, makes no sense and would look questionable as whether you do in fact get paid what you claim

hello7777
Newly Registered

Post by hello7777 » Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:00 pm

Thank for your reply again

I think i did not make it clear to you,
Normally my employer deposit my salary in to my account in one payment with the reference of company name,
and i get the pay slips from them exactly what i get paid.
my question is, in last month i got a payment with no ref of company name, which is showing a different name.
is there any problem with that?

Thank you again

Rayking

Re: Sallary Question

Post by Rayking » Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:47 pm

Yes,there are problems with that. But if you're so confident of your employer and you can explain with proofs, why not go ahead and apply.

* may be you should clarify "deposit" the way you're using deposit isn't usually the payment method in UK,do you mean the usual payment system or you mean your employer go in with cash and just deposit in your account?