ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help me seniors please.. Its my request

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

naveencandy8
Mood:
Hong Kong

Help me seniors please.. Its my request

Post by naveencandy8 » Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:44 pm

Hi Seniors

I have applied for my 2nd applicationan and I been for an interview on Friday and Interview was quite good. No tricky question. I did bring my latest bank statements and contracts with me but as per interviewer he said i can take docs but I cant give u any receipt. But he mentioned in my interview notes that I did bring my updated docs during Interview. He said if case worker need any other docs he will contact me or my solicitor.

My question is if they again plan to refuse my case .. can i apply for Tier 2 visa as a third application. I am bit worried abt that because no one know what they are going to decide.

I am running my company from last more than 2 years and all accounts are updated and I still have my own 50 k ..

Can u please help me so i can fell better.

Thanks
Nav

shaheenwales12
Newly Registered

Re: Help me seniors please.. Its my request

Post by shaheenwales12 » Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:46 pm

sorry to hear this.How come you have been running your business for last 2 years but still holding 50k.

Fazer_1985

Post by Fazer_1985 » Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:19 am

@NaveenCanyd

I can understand your frustration as I have very similar case. I would say wait until decision is taken on your application. But on the side keep everything ready for Tier 2 as well. Personally i think if you are struggling from past two years to get Tier 1 Ent and thn suddenly you go for Tier 2 it can raise suspicion in to HO mind. So keep your Tier 2 as a last resort.

@shaheen..

Its not a big deal to hold 50k and and run business from past years, As i am doing the same. First year was not very good business wise but second year uptil now business is going good.

So one can invest(25% to 30% of funds) and also if business is running smooth from the profits you can maintain 50K.

So Naveen sit tight, and don't lose hope. You will get visa this time and all of us who are waiting.
shaheenwales12 wrote:sorry to hear this.How come you have been running your business for last 2 years but still holding 50k.
Every bad situation will have something positive. Even a dead clock shows correct time twice a day. Stay positive in Life, Allah knows what is best for you!!!

tida2004
Newly Registered
Sri Lanka

Post by tida2004 » Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:20 pm

naveencandy8 wrote:Hi Seniors

I have applied for my 2nd applicationan and I been for an interview on Friday and Interview was quite good. No tricky question. I did bring my latest bank statements and contracts with me but as per interviewer he said i can take docs but I cant give u any receipt. But he mentioned in my interview notes that I did bring my updated docs during Interview. He said if case worker need any other docs he will contact me or my solicitor.

My question is if they again plan to refuse my case .. can i apply for Tier 2 visa as a third application. I am bit worried abt that because no one know what they are going to decide.

I am running my company from last more than 2 years and all accounts are updated and I still have my own 50 k ..

Can u please help me so i can fell better.

Thanks

Hi,
i am same kind of situation. Going to make my 2nd application. f
Please message me your number so we can take some advice
Nav