ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Indian Embassy appointment - for OCI

Please post country topics not listed elsewhere.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

techie78

Indian Embassy appointment - for OCI

Post by techie78 » Wed Nov 12, 2014 8:14 pm

Hi All,

Can somebody please help me with clarifications for below

1. I have used online form to fill Part A and Part B of the OCI form for myself and my family ( wife + 2 kids) - Do I have to take online appointment or is it ok to go to London early in the morning and take token for submission - Can somebody share their experience of submitting forms in London?
2. My younger daughter was born in UK when I was on ILR.. I got her naturalised as British Citizen..,, So can somebody please confirm if any additional documentation needs to be submitted other then the below

Main applicant, Spouse and older daughter ( born in India):

Application form + pic
Photocopy of BC passport
copy of Nauralisation certificate
copy and original surrender certificate

Do I need to take photo copy of the surrendered indian passport?.. if yes, all pages ?

for younger daughter

Application form + pic
UK full birth certificate - copy
Marriage certificate - copy

Thanks in advance.

Techie

techie78

Re: Indian Embassy appointment - for OCI

Post by techie78 » Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:43 pm

Any reply?

ban.s

Post by ban.s » Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:32 pm

techie78 wrote:
1. I have used online form to fill Part A and Part B of the OCI form for myself and my family ( wife + 2 kids) - Do I have to take online appointment or is it ok to go to London early in the morning and take token for submission - Can somebody share their experience of submitting forms in London?

Techie
iv) Application for OCI can be deposited either in person or sent by post. For depositing in person an online appointment is necessary which may please be booked using 'online appointment' system by clicking here'
techie78 wrote: 2. My younger daughter was born in UK when I was on ILR.. I got her naturalised as British Citizen..,, So can somebody please confirm if any additional documentation needs to be submitted other then the below

Application form + pic
Photocopy of BC passport

Do I need to take photo copy of the surrendered indian passport?.. if yes, all pages ?

for younger daughter

Application form + pic

Thanks in advance.

Techie
photo copy of surrendered indian passport not required.
parents passport surrender certificate copies need to be included for the younger daughter.

ban.s

Post by ban.s » Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:34 pm

techie78 wrote:

Techie
iv) Application for OCI can be deposited either in person or sent by post. For depositing in person an online appointment is necessary which may please be booked using 'online appointment' system by clicking here'
techie78 wrote: 2. My younger daughter was born in UK when I was on ILR.. I got her naturalised as British Citizen..,, So can somebody please confirm if any additional documentation needs to be submitted other then the below

Application form + pic
Photocopy of BC passport

for younger daughter

Application form + pic

Thanks in advance.

Techie
photo copy of surrendered indian passport not required.
parents passport surrender certificate copies need to be included for the younger daughter.