ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

The Decision to refuse has now been overturned?

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

johnace16
Newly Registered

The Decision to refuse has now been overturned?

Post by johnace16 » Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:20 pm

Hello
I applied for a tier 2 dependent visa for my wife, unfortunately she got refused because i send them a copy of my bank statement which is not complete, and they said the reason for denial is not sufficient time (90days) of funds. so I appealed and send them a more thorough and complete bank statement. that reflects more than 90 days of maintenance of Funds. after 3 months I recieved a letter stating that the decision to refuse the above named for entry clearance as tier 2 dependent has now been overturned by the Entry Clearance Manager.

what does this mean???
thanks

manci
Respected Guru

Re: The Decision to refuse has now been overturned?

Post by manci » Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:57 am

it means what it says, your wife has entry clearance and should now take or send in her passport for stamping.

dk_kk
Newly Registered

Re: The Decision to refuse has now been overturned?

Post by dk_kk » Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:25 pm

hi johnace16

good news they overturned the decision.

have you send your dependents passport back for the visa stamping? if so did you couriered it to the embassy or appeared directly?

please update it that helps me a lot.