ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ROA AND SETTLEMENT VISA

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

sakz123
Newly Registered

ROA AND SETTLEMENT VISA

Post by sakz123 » Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:37 pm

CAN I APPLY FOR MY WIFES SETTLEMENT VISA AND FOR MY CHILDS ROA CERTIFICATE TOGETHER?

vinny

Re: ROA AND SETTLEMENT VISA

Post by vinny » Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:01 pm

What do you mean by 'together'? They are different applications. They can probably summit at the same time.

Join Family
ROA

Please don't shout.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

sakz123
Newly Registered

Post by sakz123 » Fri Nov 28, 2014 5:57 pm

I was not shouting, I was being broad (since when was using caps shouting). And whats meant by "together" is as I put it, can the two be applied for together?

I already know it's two different applications my question was not that, and what do you mean "probably summit together"? if you do not know for sure please do not reply or comment.

MPH80
Respected Guru

Post by MPH80 » Fri Nov 28, 2014 6:13 pm

Using all capitals on the internet is generally considered shouting.
With the advent of the Bulletin board system, or BBS, and later the Internet, typing messages in all caps became closely identified with "shouting" or attention-seeking behavior, and is considered very rude.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All_caps

In most circumstances the applications can be linked, however, the reason you are getting 'probably' is because the two applications deal with very different areas.

johnj1

Post by johnj1 » Fri Nov 28, 2014 6:30 pm

sakz123 wrote:I was not shouting, I was being broad (since when was using caps shouting). And whats meant by "together" is as I put it, can the two be applied for together?

I already know it's two different applications my question was not that, and what do you mean "probably summit together"? if you do not know for sure please do not reply or comment.
I am highly disappointed by your comment, you should have looked at the profile of the person that make that comment, the status on this forum and the number of comments that he has contributed. You came on the forum to seek advice/help. then resulting to ask someone who will help you not to comment.

sakz123
Newly Registered

Post by sakz123 » Sat Nov 29, 2014 7:23 am

you shouldnt be dissapointed i only asked him not to reply if he did not know for sure, nobody wants to be pushed in to the wrong direction, and he seemed to be more concerned about my typography rather my immigration concern as for the posts, anyone can get that many hits within a few months.

as for wikipedia here is there full statement on typography, """"""""""""all caps (short for "all capitals" or "all capitalized") refers to text or a font in which all letters are capital letters. "All caps" may be used for emphasis (for a word or phrase), though without emphasis they have been traditional in military, teleprinter, and comic books.[1][2] They are commonly seen in the titles on book covers, in advertisements and in newspaper headlines. Short strings of words in capital letters appear bolder and "louder" than mixed case, and this is sometimes referred to as "shouting".[3] All caps can also be used to indicate that a given word is an acronym.

Studies have been conducted on the readability and legibility of all caps text. Some 20th-century scientific testing indicates that all caps text is less legible and less readable than lower-case text. The typographer Colin Wheildon has stated that there is an "apparent consensus" that lower-case text is more legible.[4]"""""""""""""

it is considered shouting when someone is making aggressive statements, i was merely being broad to put forward my first question as a title question to be more noticeable.