ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP important contact numbers-2007

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

nsm2010

HSMP important contact numbers-2007

Post by nsm2010 » Sat Aug 04, 2007 6:06 am

I have noticed that many links available in sticky posts are out of order or else they are very old posts. Kindly post here all the valuable numbers and links for HSMP for May 2007 and onwards.
Thanx.

nsm2010

ball1333

Post by ball1333 » Sat Aug 04, 2007 2:46 pm

The most up-to-date information will always be on the HSMP website, where we all must go to obtain the HSMP Guidance and forms. Is there a good reason why the contact information should be repeated on this forum, where (as you pointed out) it may become out-of-date?

I'm just asking a question because it seems logical to me that if we are capable of visiting this forum, we are all equally capable of visiting the HSMP scheme website.

apeterso925

Post by apeterso925 » Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:08 pm

ball1333 wrote:The most up-to-date information will always be on the HSMP website, where we all must go to obtain the HSMP Guidance and forms. Is there a good reason why the contact information should be repeated on this forum, where (as you pointed out) it may become out-of-date?

I'm just asking a question because it seems logical to me that if we are capable of visiting this forum, we are all equally capable of visiting the HSMP scheme website.
I have to agree...this forum is invaluable for all the quirky idiosyncrasies involved with the process, but for basic things like contact numbers and addresses, the HSMP website and guidance notes are, by far, the better place to look.
Amy

rajneesh
Newly Registered

covering letter for hsmp visa

Post by rajneesh » Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:54 pm

hi there
is there any chance if somebody can send me covering letter for hsmp vis.i will be very greatfull.my email address is tonyprerna1996@yahoo.co.in
many thanks
tony

apeterso925

Re: covering letter for hsmp visa

Post by apeterso925 » Sat Aug 04, 2007 10:12 pm

rajneesh wrote:hi there
is there any chance if somebody can send me covering letter for hsmp vis.i will be very greatfull.my email address is tonyprerna1996@yahoo.co.in
many thanks
tony
You should be able to find one by searching the board, just try hsmp cover letter as your keywords.

Good luck on your application!
Amy

nsm2010

Post by nsm2010 » Sun Aug 05, 2007 6:06 am

Definatily all the up to date information is on HO official website, but there are other arenas where u r looking for support, for example Courier numbers in Uk, which u will not find on official website. This is where these kind of forums devised. Where u can share all of your hard work with other.

nsm2010

apeterso925

Post by apeterso925 » Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:01 am

nsm2010 wrote:Definatily all the up to date information is on HO official website, but there are other arenas where u r looking for support, for example Courier numbers in Uk, which u will not find on official website. This is where these kind of forums devised. Where u can share all of your hard work with other.

nsm2010
Exactly :) This is where you get to post a topic with 4 million exclamation points that you got HSMP approval and/or that you got through EC :)
Amy