ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

**Need some guidance for EEA4 application form

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

dinushka

**Need some guidance for EEA4 application form

Post by dinushka » Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:34 pm

hi members,

could somebody tell me about this paragraph from EEA4 form, Page 34,

"You must provide either a private comprehensive sickness insurance policy document that covered for medical treatment in the majority of circumstances, or a valid European Health Insurance Card (EHIC) that covered the 5-year period of residence in the UK."

I never provided this type of document ever before, while I applied for EEA2 , and after this EEA2 (retained the right of residence) , etc

I'm registered with GP and get treatment from NHS. I'm working as a full time employee for last about 5 years.

Is this something necessary to show (if yes, then please explain me what exactly)? Or my GP/NHS details are good enough to show?

Please tell me, these wording made me confuse.

looking for replies.

thanks in advance.

Jambo
Respected Guru

Re: **Need some guidance for EEA4 application form

Post by Jambo » Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:21 pm

This is not required in cases of employment.
Check the FAQ before posting!
Citizenship (adults, children, passport)
EEA (EEA FP, RC, PR, Surinder Singh)

Ugo
Newly Registered

Re: **Need some guidance for EEA4 application form

Post by Ugo » Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:54 pm

Permanent Residence Application after prolonged Nationality Application

Hello all,

I would be glad if you can give some insight to this dilemma.
I applied for Nationality since May 22 2014, through Nationality Checking Service (NCS) and still no joy.
The application was supposed to be straightforward; Spouse of British Citizen by birth, and we have been living here since 2008, initially on Family permit Visa, then, Residence Card of Family Member of an EEA national (because spouse lived in an EU country before we came to UK together).

I have contacted my MP and she contacted the Home Office and was informed that there is no time limit to nationality applications.

I presently don't have any Visa in my Passport, as Residence Card has expired and this is affecting my career and development and of course I can not travel.

As a result, I am contemplating applying for Permanent Residence which would cost just £55 and hopefully the decision will be made faster before the nationality application.
What do you think guys, has any one passed through this route?