ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help needed from Julian1972

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

tunjy

Help needed from Julian1972

Post by tunjy » Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:33 am

Julian 1972 plz help.

How can someone change from 10 years route ILR to 5 years route to ILR?

julian1972

Re: Help needed from Julian1972

Post by julian1972 » Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:56 am

You can switch from 10 years to 5 years if all the requirements are met. This can be done anytime during the validity of your current visa. You do not have to wait until your current visa is about to expire. The form you would use is FLR(M), also read through the guidance that accompanies the form.

homa2002
Newly Registered

Re: Help needed from Julian1972

Post by homa2002 » Fri Dec 18, 2015 2:28 am

hi julian1972
Please reply to me ASAP I now that you switched from 10 years route to 5 year spouse visa but my question how did you grant 10 years route is it based on partner parent or its LOTR Leave to remain outside the rules. the process for this is based on refused FLR (O) partner , Parent, Private life and then give you LOTR for 30 month and extended until 10 years you can get ILR. As far as I know LOTR cant be switched within the country because it was granted outside the rules but others bases inside the rules could witch (Flr(O) Partner or Parent or private life). So please let me Know if any body switched from LOTR (10 years) to spouse or parent (5 year FLRM)