ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Reference and identity MN1

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

xrootx

Reference and identity MN1

Post by xrootx » Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:46 pm

Hi,
One of my friend is applying for his kid MN1 , he is having problem in getting the second reference. He went to his kid school but they said they can't sign this form because it's against school policy. NHS charging £25 to sign a form.
Could you please let me know who else can sign this form. One of my friend is a doc can he sign this form?
Thanks.

akhurshid

Re: Reference and identity MN1

Post by akhurshid » Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:51 pm

xrootx wrote:Hi,
One of my friend is applying for his kid MN1 , he is having problem in getting the second reference. He went to his kid school but they said they can't sign this form because it's against school policy. NHS charging £25 to sign a form.
Could you please let me know who else can sign this form. One of my friend is a doc can he sign this form?
Thanks.
Doctor can still sign the form if they want. They were only removed because NHS requested it but they should still be accepted.
For second referee, any British over the age of 25 can sign.

xrootx

Post by xrootx » Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:04 pm

akhurshid wrote:
Thanks.
Doctor can still sign the form if they want. They were only removed because NHS requested it but they should still be accepted.
The home office guidance says : the other Refree should be a professional who has engaged with child in a professional capacity.

If my friend sign it then the point is he is not engaged with child in professional capacity.

Thanks

akhurshid

Post by akhurshid » Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:14 pm

xrootx wrote:
akhurshid wrote:
Thanks.
The home office guidance says : the other Refree should be a professional who has engaged with child in a professional capacity.

If my friend sign it then the point is he is not engaged with child in professional capacity.

Thanks
I got a religion clerk to sign as professional for my daughter's application even though he only knew me and didn't have any problem.

[iD]

Post by [iD] » Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:18 am

I had my local pharmacist to sign for my kids MN1 form as the second referee. If your GP is charging £25 then I say go ahead with it.
You need two referees and only one of them have to be involved with the child in professional capacity.
Goodluck.