ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Financial Requirements for Spousal Applications

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

iamsuperbritish

Financial Requirements for Spousal Applications

Post by iamsuperbritish » Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:11 pm

Hello,

I had one question about the finance requirements.

I work two jobs one at Tesco and one at an Indian Restaurant. Obviously Tesco pay directly into the bank, but the Indian Restaurant do not, I have been hearing a new rule that ALL monies earned need to be visible in a bank account to the penny. So if my pay at the Indian Restaurant is £732.86, that exact amount would need to show on my bank statements and that I have actually received those funds.

Is this a proper ruling and is there any further information on this?

I have found this on Gov.uk:

3.1.5. Under paragraph 1(n) of Appendix FM-SE the gross amount of any cash income may be
counted where the person’s specified bank statements show the net amount which relates
to the gross amount shown on their payslips (or in the relevant specified evidence provided
in addition to the specified bank statements in relation to non-employment income).
Otherwise, only the net amount shown on the specified bank statements may be counted.

Basically my understanding from that is the NET posted into your bank account has to reflect the GROSS amount. If a penny is less then that NET wont reflect the GROSS mathematically, which means ONLY the NET will be taking into financial analysis.

Thanks.

batleykhan

Re: Financial Requirements for Spousal Applications

Post by batleykhan » Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:26 am

iamsuperbritish wrote:Hello,

I had one question about the finance requirements.

I work two jobs one at Tesco and one at an Indian Restaurant. Obviously Tesco pay directly into the bank, but the Indian Restaurant do not, I have been hearing a new rule that ALL monies earned need to be visible in a bank account to the penny. So if my pay at the Indian Restaurant is £732.86, that exact amount would need to show on my bank statements and that I have actually received those funds.

Is this a proper ruling and is there any further information on this?

I have found this on Gov.uk:

3.1.5. Under paragraph 1(n) of Appendix FM-SE the gross amount of any cash income may be
counted where the person’s specified bank statements show the net amount which relates
to the gross amount shown on their payslips (or in the relevant specified evidence provided
in addition to the specified bank statements in relation to non-employment income).
Otherwise, only the net amount shown on the specified bank statements may be counted.

Basically my understanding from that is the NET posted into your bank account has to reflect the GROSS amount. If a penny is less then that NET wont reflect the GROSS mathematically, which means ONLY the NET will be taking into financial analysis.

Thanks.
As part of the application you have to provide wage slips from your employers.The Net pay on your wage from your second job must be exactly same to the penny on your bank statement.

Your wage slips should show the Gross amount of pay as well as the the Net pay.

Its the gross amount from your second job that they will combine with the gross of your first job to see if you meet the 18600 requirement