ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Regarding Entry Stamp missing at London Heathrow terminal 5

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

scher

Regarding Entry Stamp missing at London Heathrow terminal 5

Post by scher » Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:31 pm

Hi,
Currently I am On tier 2 general visa valid from Apr 2014 to Apr 2017 and I got married and applied to Tier 2 dependent visa to my wife and she got her visa from 13/10/2014 until Apr 2017 as well.
while she is coming to UK from India on 21/10/2014, she had gone through the immigration check at Hyderabad Airport and they have stamped on her passport. But after travelling from Hyderabad to London Heathrow Terminal 5 ,she again gone through the immigration check where the immigration officials have verified her passport,visa and taken her photograph...but they did not stamp her passport..and then she gone through the security check and finally caught her connection flight to Edinburgh.

I have recently verified her passport and realized that immigration officials stamped at hyderabad airport but immigration officials did not stamp her passport at London Heath Row Terminal 5..Is this is going to be a problem or not..If this is going to be a problem ,can any one please suggest me that what shall I do now ??
Thanks in advance,
scher.

scher

Re: Regarding Entry Stamp missing at London Heathrow termina

Post by scher » Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:17 am

Hi Immigration guru's,
could you please suggest me your valuable suggestions on my above query...
Thanks in advance,
scher

Sheffield_Marketeer
Member of Standing

Post by Sheffield_Marketeer » Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:51 am

They may have scanned it in their machine? Which should show a record I suppose. You could apply for a SAR. https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... mmigration

Greenie
Respected Guru

Post by Greenie » Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:57 am

Why do you need the stamp?

scher

Post by scher » Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:49 pm

Hi ..Thanking you for getting back to me and I thought she does need stamp as they did stamp on my passport during sep 2009(ie my fist visit to uk for my masters from hyderabad) at london heathrow which confirms that I have gone through the Immigration at london airport..