ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent Assist Pls: Dependent SET(O) Form and Payslips?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2

kyborg99

Urgent Assist Pls: Dependent SET(O) Form and Payslips?

Post by kyborg99 » Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:52 am

Please Assist:-
I am on T1(G), and my wife did JUST 2 WEEKS of contracting work for a company in April 2014 and has not worked / earned again.

Questions:
1. Do I need 1 Form / dependent (like 1 form for my wife and 1 for our child) or JUST MY 1 Main Applicant SET(O) form which lists the dependents on it please?
2. Do we need to attach any earning details for my dependent wife for the 2 weeks work she did please?

Thanks & Regards,
kyborg

sonub4ualt
Member of Standing

Re: Urgent Assist Pls: Dependent SET(O) Form and Payslips?

Post by sonub4ualt » Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:21 am

Yes, you can mention dependent details on the same form. Also give details of how much work your wife did during her stay.

For your child, if he has never traveled before and born in UK, do not apply for his ILR, you can straight away apply for his registration as British Citizen using form MN(1). If he has a dependent visa then include his name also in the application form with relevant fees.

kyborg99

Post by kyborg99 » Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:50 am

sonub4ualt wrote:Yes, you can mention dependent details on the same form. Also give details of how much work your wife did during her stay.

For your child, if he has never traveled before and born in UK, do not apply for his ILR, you can straight away apply for his registration as British Citizen using form MN(1). If he has a dependent visa then include his name also in the application form with relevant fees.
Thanks, so just to reiterate, since he was born outside UK and is on a dependent Visa here, ONLY 1 form for ALL 3 of us, correct?

Regards,
kyborg

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:01 pm

ONLY 1 form for ALL 3 of us
Yes
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

drdheer
United Kingdom

Post by drdheer » Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:26 pm

Hello,

I have PEO appointment at the end of month (March) for me (Tier 1 Gen) and my wife as my dependant. I have not booked appointment for my 3 year old son assuming that I can apply for his British citizenship straightaway after getting ILR.

He was born in UK but I got his visa during my extension as he had to travel abroad with us. He has BRP expiry end of April. Hope what I am doing is ok?

Please advise...

Many Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:56 pm

Hope what I am doing is ok?
Yes
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.