ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

how to take printout of application from visa4uk.fco.gov sit

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Aimy
Newly Registered

how to take printout of application from visa4uk.fco.gov sit

Post by Aimy » Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:08 pm

Hello,
On website visa4uk.fco.gov, I've saved application for family visitor visa. Now want to take printout

I have saved my application,
Now system asks me to CONFIRM APPLICATION,
On Confirming application, system asks me to SUBMIT APPLICATION ( after reviewing my entered inf0)
If I submit the application then System asks me to click on Sign-In Declaration...

Before Sign-in Declaration, Can I take print out of my submitted application.... I couldn't find any option in order to take printout from site visa4uk.fco.gov...

I don't want to pay online...
Can anyone plz guide how to get print out? ....

Mauser1905
Member of Standing

Re: how to take printout of application from visa4uk.fco.gov

Post by Mauser1905 » Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:32 pm

Have you checked for the visa application centre you intend to use, what payment methods are available?

https://www.visa4uk.fco.gov.uk/Home/ViewFAQ

How can I view/print the PDF files?
To print your application: 1. Click the Print 'Application button' or the link on the Visa Complete screen 2. Once the PDF is open right-click and select 'Print' from the menu. To print your appointment: If your appointment is made through Visa4UK and you have also paid online, then to print appointment, you can: 1. Click the 'View Appointment' button 2. Click the 'Print Appointment Details' button or the link on the Visa Complete screen 3. Once the PDF is open right-click and select 'Print' from the menu. If your appointment is made on a Commercial Partner external website, then you will need to print the appointment confirmation email that you received after making the appointment.

I cannot print my application or appointment confirmation?
These documents are in .pdf format If the PDF file does not open, check that you have a copy of Adobe Reader installed. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge from the Adobe website e.g. http://get.adobe.com/uk/reader/.

I have Internet Explorer 9 (IE9) and I can't download the PDF's that I need to print. What do I do?
IE 9 defaults to not saving secure pages in cache. This needs to be turned off before documents can be viewed or files can be downloaded, - Open Internet Options (located in Control Panel), Click on the Advanced tab, Uncheck the box labelled Do not save encrypted files to disk, Restart the browser.

Aimy
Newly Registered

Re: how to take printout of application from visa4uk.fco.gov

Post by Aimy » Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:33 pm

thanks for replying...
Yes..In order to complete visa application, applicants should pay fee and make appointments online (via website) ....this change is applied since March 2014.

These URLs might help other users:
https://www.gov.uk/government/world-loc ... n-pakistan
http://www.vfsglobal.co.uk/pakistan/boo ... tment.html

Many thanks.

isim
Newly Registered
Singapore

Re: how to take printout of application from visa4uk.fco.gov sit

Post by isim » Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:02 am

Hi friendly helpers,

I am at a stage completed all the supportive evidence to complete the application.
i am nervous of online goes wrong. Appreciate your help.

Please help to tell me before hand...
upon completion of visa4uk, will I be able to Download or SAVE on my tablet (using tablet) the following, as i understand. I don't hv printer at home. Must email and print at work printer.
Can download or save in android device?

- the done Application Form,
- the IHS Confirmation and Receipt,
- the Application fee paid Confirmation and Receipt
- the biometric Appointment Confirmaton