ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

received acknowledgement letter AN6(2) instead of AN6(1)

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

pragneshmpatel

received acknowledgement letter AN6(2) instead of AN6(1)

Post by pragneshmpatel » Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:25 am

hi,
I applied for my wife naturalisation with 5 year residency. But home office sent acknowledgement letter mentioning AN6(2).
As I did not included our marriage certificate & Passport with her application.
Do I send it now? or should they consider it as AN6(1) or I can wait for letter requesting missing document?

Pragnesh

Mauser1905
Member of Standing

Re: received acknowledgement letter AN6(2) instead of AN6(1)

Post by Mauser1905 » Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:51 pm

pragneshmpatel wrote:hi,
I applied for my wife naturalisation with 5 year residency. But home office sent acknowledgement letter mentioning AN6(2).
As I did not included our marriage certificate & Passport with her application.
Do I send it now? or should they consider it as AN6(1) or I can wait for letter requesting missing document?

Pragnesh
If you know there is something wrong with the application, if the acknowledgement letter has given details as to whom to contact for further queries if required; I would not wait if I were you.