ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Consent letter for MN1 (applying Under section 1(3)

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

nowrozkhan
Newly Registered

Consent letter for MN1 (applying Under section 1(3)

Post by nowrozkhan » Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:46 pm

Hi,
I will be applying for my son's BC registration by MN1 application. I received my ILR last year & my son was born in UK. I'll be applying under section 1(3).
After giving birth to our son in the UK, my wife left the UK 4 years ago and went to Bangladesh, as she needed support of family members in bringing up our son.
Since, I am applying in my wife's absence, do I need a consent letter from her, for our son's MN1 application?

An answer to my query would be great!
Cheers

Mauser1905
Member of Standing

Re: Consent letter for MN1 (applying Under section 1(3)

Post by Mauser1905 » Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:13 pm

nowrozkhan wrote:Hi,
I will be applying for my son's BC registration by MN1 application. I received my ILR last year & my son was born in UK. I'll be applying under section 1(3).
After giving birth to our son in the UK, my wife left the UK 4 years ago and went to Bangladesh, as she needed support of family members in bringing up our son.
Since, I am applying in my wife's absence, do I need a consent letter from her, for our son's MN1 application?

An answer to my query would be great!
Cheers
This was discussed yesterday only.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/britis ... 83027.html