ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visitor visa mother need clarification on address proof doc

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

veeresh.induvasi
Newly Registered

Visitor visa mother need clarification on address proof doc

Post by veeresh.induvasi » Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:45 pm

Hi All,
i am planning to make my mother visitor visa for 6 month and i am Tier 2(General) visa holder.please any one let me know what are the mandatory documents . My main concern is for address proof ,which is the mandatory document to be considered.Currently i am staying with my friend and i don't have any document like house agreement or council bill on my name.
To process my mother visa is it mandatory to submit house rental agreement and council bill on my name.

and currently i am prepared with below documents:
my 6 moth salary slip
my bank statement copy
my visa and passport copy
my mother bank statement
my mother passport
My mother pension document(my mother gets my dad's pension)
invitation letter
my Address proof(Banks statement) *

Mauser1905
Member of Standing

Re: Visitor visa mother need clarification on address proof

Post by Mauser1905 » Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:33 pm

veeresh.induvasi wrote:Hi All,
i am planning to make my mother visitor visa for 6 month and i am Tier 2(General) visa holder.please any one let me know what are the mandatory documents . My main concern is for address proof ,which is the mandatory document to be considered.Currently i am staying with my friend and i don't have any document like house agreement or council bill on my name.
To process my mother visa is it mandatory to submit house rental agreement and council bill on my name.

and currently i am prepared with below documents:
my 6 moth salary slip
my bank statement copy
my visa and passport copy
my mother bank statement
my mother passport
My mother pension document(my mother gets my dad's pension)
invitation letter
my Address proof(Banks statement) *

How are you providing evidence for local UK accommodation sponsorship?
You say bank statement for the purposes of address proof. But you don't have rental agreement or council tax documents showing you officially have accommodation. ECO in my view this as bit dodgy. Cant you get agreement done for the current accommodation?
Also would the accommodation if you show sufficient enough to accommodate adult visitor?

Also see sticky thread on overcrowding if applicable in your case:
http://www.immigrationboards.com/immigr ... t6227.html