ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

What Questions to Expect from HO Lawyers @ FTT in Court

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

cancerian

What Questions to Expect from HO Lawyers @ FTT in Court

Post by cancerian » Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:05 am

Hi there guys and gurus
My case was rejected because according to home office "my contracts did not specify a duration of contracts" although it has a start date and my wording of contracts were that once it has been agreed this contract will be valid for one year. The client signed and dated the contracts.
My question is what I can expect from home office lawyer at court as my hearing is on 5th of April.
Any specific guide or advice you guys want to give me.
Please do add your valuable advice.
Thanks

cancerian

Re: What Questions to Expect from HO Lawyers @ FTT in Court

Post by cancerian » Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:35 pm

plz guys help me.

liliana_03
Newly Registered

Post by liliana_03 » Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:05 pm

Hi Cancerian,

I am in the same situation, my hearing is on 14th April.
My visa was refused because, only 1 contract before 11th July and not contain clear duration for the services and no evidences of marketing material before 11th July.
My solicitor said that the contract has a duration, but if it did not contain specified information, therefore the 245AA evidential flexibility should apply. If anyone had experience a similar case, would appreciate to share with us.

Thanks

cancerian

Post by cancerian » Sun Apr 05, 2015 2:37 am

@ liliana what type of business r u running, did u mentioned any time period for example a year or something

jjjojjj
Newly Registered

Post by jjjojjj » Sun Apr 05, 2015 4:55 pm

Hi!
could you please share with us your hearing experience ?

Thanks

liliana_03
Newly Registered

Post by liliana_03 » Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:28 pm

Cancerian, I am running a Design and Construction Business. My wording contract was : "This agreement will begin on the date of this agreement and will remain in full force and effect until the completion of the Services"
In your case, I believe that if you mentioned that your contract will be valid for 1 year, there is a clear contract period. Good luck with your hearing and please let us know your experience.