ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Withdraw Naturalisation Application

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

wannafly
Newly Registered

Withdraw Naturalisation Application

Post by wannafly » Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:23 am

I have made a silly error on my AN1 application which I posted yesterday. Is there a way to withdraw my application and resubmit it after making the correction.

I know its my fault. :(

Yash001

Re: Withdraw Naturalisation Application

Post by Yash001 » Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:42 am

What's the error you have made? If it's very silly, then they will consider your application.

wannafly
Newly Registered

Post by wannafly » Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:57 am

Thanks for the reply. I posted it 10 days too early. I was on holiday until 8th April 2010, outside UK. :( Only just realized the 5 years physical presence requirement). I know I should have been careful.

Someone suggested me to contact the bank to cancel the payment so that the application will be returned. not sure whether that's another blunder :(

Yash001

Post by Yash001 » Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:34 pm

I think that's only option you have. Just go through some cases in this board where the application was returned as the payment were not declined. I don't think this will have any impact on your future application.