ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

NEED HELP IN E-PAYSLIPS

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

romy4you

NEED HELP IN E-PAYSLIPS

Post by romy4you » Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:48 pm

hi ,
i am preparing my ILR application . i am on tire 1 General .
i work in royalmail . i just joined agency for evening work to qualify my earning requirement .
i am working for BJMW AGENCY . there payroll is done my http://www.blueintellect.co.uk/ .
every week I am getting there e pay slips by email .
can u guide me can i take that printout and take them to home office ?
i phoned blue intellect they said they can issue me reference letter but they don't have stamp .
so like this i can get job ref letter from bjmw and also ref from payroll company blue intellect and printed e payslips ( no stamped or signed )

is that all right ? please guide me in this.
thanks .
romy

spzenthil

Re: NEED HELP IN E-PAYSLIPS

Post by spzenthil » Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:56 am

Hi,

Just get them to mention in the reference letter that all pay slips will be e-payslips. it should be fine. I did something similar and no questions asked.

All the best for your application.

Cheers,
-Senthil

KASHIF830

Post by KASHIF830 » Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:29 am

Hello Mate

I have same issue I get e pay slip . So my employer asked me to print payslip as Color print out so it will consider as original So No need black n white print and than stamp on it by employer. Which e payslip I get It has everything mentioned including my postal address. So I will do color print.

Thanks
Regards
Kashif

ubuntu fan
Newly Registered

Post by ubuntu fan » Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:52 am

If your payslips are not original then you have to do one of the following:

* Take a print out of your e-payslips and get it certified by your employer. Each and every page of the payslip needs to be certified. Certified means stamped, signed and dated. I used this format for my Tier 1 (G) extension without an additional employer letter.

* Ask your employer to provide a letter on the company headed paper with breakdown of gross and net salary along with the pay date. I did this for my initial Tier 1 (G) application.

hope this helps.

regards.