ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visa Status E-mail - Does this mean I got it?

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

orgone

Visa Status E-mail - Does this mean I got it?

Post by orgone » Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:38 am

Dear XXX,

Your application has been processed and sent to VFS. They will be in touch soon about collection/delivery of your documents.

Regards,
UK Visas & Immigration
British Deputy High Commission
Chennai

This is an automated message - do not respond to this email address as incoming mail is not answered.

***********************************************************************************
Visit http://www.gov.uk/fco for British foreign policy news and travel advice and http://blogs.fco.gov.uk to read our blogs.

This email (with any attachments) is intended for the attention of the addressee(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient, please inform the sender straight away before deleting the message without copying, distributing or disclosing its contents to any other person or organisation. Unauthorised use, disclosure, storage or copying is not permitted.
Any views or opinions expressed in this e-mail do not necessarily reflect the FCO's policy.
The FCO keeps and uses information in line with the Data Protection Act 1998. Personal information may be released to other UK government departments and public authorities.
All messages sent and received by members of the Foreign & Commonwealth Office and its missions overseas may be automatically logged, monitored and/or recorded in accordance with the Telecommunications (Lawful Business Practice) (Interception of Communications) Regulations 2000.
***********************************************************************************

The e-mail doesn't have any reference number. I read somewhere that this may mean refusal. Any comments? Thanks.

SSWSZ
Member of Standing

Re: Visa Status E-mail - Does this mean I got it?

Post by SSWSZ » Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:44 pm

i already replied under this topic Your visa application @ Abu Dhabi (Ref:1234567) check this
i myself applied for my parents visa from bahrain .they are twice here but this time their visa was refused and i got the mail which saYS UR APPLICATION HAS BEED PROCESSED AND at the end it says like do not buy ticket etc etc
then only my mother applied again with more proffs to ans their objection and then after 10 days we receive the same mail but when we collect the passport visa was there .so u will never know unless u open the passport .hope this helps
ss