ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naturalisation refused because I had a deception in previous

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

longresidence

Naturalisation refused because I had a deception in previous

Post by longresidence » Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:41 pm

Hi All,

Could anybody please help me with good suggestion regarding my naturalisation refused. Please take time to read below my history and the reason for refusal.

1) I have applied for tier 1 general extension date back in 2011 with some fake docs. My application is still in processing and I understood that I would not get extension because of docs, rushy I have varied my tier 1 extension to ILR on the basis of long residence in Feb 2012
2) Tier 1 extension refused in aug 2012 on the basis of deception and I appealed and fought with UKBA in 2 appeals and told them that I have varied to ILR and later UKBA withdrawn their decision and granted me ILR in April 2013
3) I have then applied for British naturalisation in November 2014 and I have received naturalisation refusal yesterday April 2015 saying that I had used fake documents for my tier 1 extension application refused in August 2012.

I really wonder and worried that they haven't given me appeal this time instead they gave me reconsideration form for refusal now

anybody please let me know valuable advice and suggestion to overcome from my queries below
1) my fake documents history will also impact my naturalisation now? my fake docs I was used in tier 1 extension but not for ILR under long residence and naturalisation
2) they didnt give any appeal now? so what shall I do now
3) they gave me reconsideration form for refusal ? If I apply for reconsideration, will I success in naturalisation now?
4) They didnt say that within how many days I have to apply for reconsideration?

plz plz plz, I need ur help guys, please reply to my queries

Siraj ud-Daulah

Re: Naturalisation refused because I had a deception in prev

Post by Siraj ud-Daulah » Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:01 pm

Hi Long Residence,

I'm really sorry to hear about it.

Did you mention about the deception allegations in your application for Naturalisation?

Hope some senior member shed some light on your case but please don't wait and get a layer lawyer ASAP!

Kind regards,
Siraj

longresidence

Post by longresidence » Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:55 am

Hi again,

its urgent guy's, please anybody reply my queries ...seniors and experts plz read below.....

Hi All,

Could anybody please help me with good suggestion regarding my naturalisation refused. Please take time to read below my history and the reason for refusal.

1) I have applied for tier 1 general extension date back in 2011 with some bad quality docs. My application is still in processing and I understood that I would not get extension because of docs, rushy I have varied my tier 1 extension to ILR on the basis of long residence in Feb 2012
2) Tier 1 extension refused in aug 2012 on the basis of deception and I appealed and fought with UKBA in 2 appeals and told them that I have varied to ILR and later UKBA withdrawn their decision and granted me ILR in April 2013
3) I have then applied for British naturalisation in November 2014 and I have received naturalisation refusal yesterday April 2015 saying that I had used bad quality documents for my tier 1 extension application refused in August 2012.

I really wonder and worried that they haven't given me appeal this time instead they gave me reconsideration form for refusal now

anybody please let me know valuable advice and suggestion to overcome from my queries below
1) my bad quality documents history will also impact my naturalisation now? my bad quality docs I was used in tier 1 extension but not for ILR under long residence and naturalisation
3) they gave me reconsideration form for refusal ? If I apply for reconsideration, will I success in naturalisation now?
4) They didnt say that within how many days I have to apply for reconsideration?

britishenglish

Post by britishenglish » Sat Apr 18, 2015 10:38 am

Best thing to do is to see a solicitor ,try to decive home office whether u been succeed or caught , only trying is a criminal offence so better to see lawyer they have some tricks .best of luck

everyday_4_u

Post by everyday_4_u » Tue May 26, 2015 8:26 pm

Hello, Longresidence:

I am in same situation as you. My Naturalization refused last week based on 322(1a) deception linked back to October 2010 when i applied Tier 1 (General) same as you. Appeal refused in Tribunal and i withdraw appeal from Upper tribunal and left country voluntarily on Feb 2011 and married to British Citizen and re-enter into UK in December 2011 with entry clearance visa. I thought my deception allegation removed with entry clearance but i was wrong.
I applied Naturalization 3 years route of British Spouse but refused and told in refusal letter that any application for naturalization before October 2020 is unlikely to be successful. However they have given me reconsideration form but its only a formality because they will not approve before 2020 and it seems to me i am ban to apply for 10 years however 5 years have passed and more 5 years to go than ban will be lifted.
As your application refused in August 2012 under deception and i believe section 322 (1a) than you need to wait till 2022 as you seem under 10 year ban too unless you prove them wrong which is difficult & costly because solicitors/lawyer will rip off to make money with no guarantee.
So just chill and relax as we can not change past. But if you think you can challenge them & has lots of money to give to lawyers than go ahead & Good luck.

lydia1991
Newly Registered

Post by lydia1991 » Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:05 pm

everyday_4_u wrote:Hello, Longresidence:

I am in same situation as you. My Naturalization refused last week based on 322(1a) deception linked back to October 2010 when i applied Tier 1 (General) same as you. Appeal refused in Tribunal and i withdraw appeal from Upper tribunal and left country voluntarily on Feb 2011 and married to British Citizen and re-enter into UK in December 2011 with entry clearance visa. I thought my deception allegation removed with entry clearance but i was wrong.
I applied Naturalization 3 years route of British Spouse but refused and told in refusal letter that any application for naturalization before October 2020 is unlikely to be successful. However they have given me reconsideration form but its only a formality because they will not approve before 2020 and it seems to me i am ban to apply for 10 years however 5 years have passed and more 5 years to go than ban will be lifted.
As your application refused in August 2012 under deception and i believe section 322 (1a) than you need to wait till 2022 as you seem under 10 year ban too unless you prove them wrong which is difficult & costly because solicitors/lawyer will rip off to make money with no guarantee.
So just chill and relax as we can not change past. But if you think you can challenge them & has lots of money to give to lawyers than go ahead & Good luck.
hello, may i ask when you apply for your spousal, did you write a cover letter with your application?
im a british citizen and my husband was grant spouse visa on aug 2014, he was under tier4 student from 2007-2014. but now his visa has been curtailed due to toeic issue. we have two choice to make at this stage. 1. lodge judicial review or 2. go back to his home country and re-apply for spousal. but we are worried that home office would refusal our application due to toeic issue. could you please share your experience

Siraj ud-Daulah

Post by Siraj ud-Daulah » Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:34 pm

Hi Lydia,

I doubt Home Office can revoke spouse visa for issues on previous visas.

1. Find a very good lawyer.
2. Go for judicial review.
3. I'm sure he will win the case and then sue Home Office for grief.

If Home Office could prove that he created or submitted fake documents then he could be in trouble.

Lawyer is your best bet now.

Hope it gets sorted and senior members could help more.

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:50 pm

There is an Application for a review of these refusal, especially in the case, of the contributor who had won his appeal at the Tribunal.

If they refuse, then a JR will be the most appropriate next step.

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... orm-nr.pdf
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

Siraj ud-Daulah

Post by Siraj ud-Daulah » Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:32 am

Obie wrote:There is an Application for a review of these refusal, especially in the case, of the contributor who had won his appeal at the Tribunal.

Hi Obie,

That is a great link, thank you.

I'm aware HO can reject naturalisation using deception for banned colleges but can they also revoke ILR?

Regards,
Siraj

kabalatown
Newly Registered

Post by kabalatown » Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:59 am

Siraj ud-Daulah wrote:
Obie wrote:There is an Application for a review of these refusal, especially in the case, of the contributor who had won his appeal at the Tribunal.

Hi Obie,

I'm aware HO can reject naturalisation using deception for banned colleges but can they also revoke ILR?

Regards,
Siraj

Hi guys I have a semliar case refuse naturalisation due to deception.

My case is I have a police coution for drink and diode behaviour in public in 2013 March, but did not state it in my application.

Reconsideration also refuse, was advice that my application is unlikely to be successful until 10 years have gone pass.

I have no other conviction and generally of good character.

Can anyone advise please, as they also state if I wish to become a British citizen I will need to submit a fresh application .

Casa

Post by Casa » Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:12 am

British citizenship is a privilege and not a right. As the reconsideration has been refused you have no option but to wait and apply once the period of the ban has ended.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Jerrybend
Newly Registered

Post by Jerrybend » Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:42 am

Siraj ud-Daulah wrote:

Hi Obie,

Regards,
Siraj[/
Any news

Jerrybend
Newly Registered

Post by Jerrybend » Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:03 am

[quote="Obie"]There is an Application for a review of these refusal, especially in the case, of the contributor who had won his appeal at the Tribunal.

Know good solicitors?

avjones
Diamond Member

Post by avjones » Sun Feb 07, 2016 4:30 am

Jerrybend wrote:
Siraj ud-Daulah wrote:

Hi Obie,

Regards,
Siraj[/
Any news
I'm not sure what you mean by "for banned colleges"?

But yes, the Home Office *can* revoke ILR but that doesn't mean they will do so.
I am not, and cannot, offer legal advice to particular people. I can only discuss general areas of immigration law.

People should always consider obtaining professional advice about their own particular circumstances.

Parklane1
Newly Registered

Post by Parklane1 » Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:00 pm

longresidence wrote:Hi again,

its urgent guy's, please anybody reply my queries ...seniors and experts plz read below.....

Hi All,

1) I have applied for tier 1 general extension date back in 2011 with some bad quality docs. My application is still in processing and I understood that I would not get extension because of docs, rushy I have varied my tier 1 extension to ILR on the basis of long residence in Feb 2012
3) I have then applied for British naturalisation in November 2014 and I have received naturalisation refusal yesterday April 2015 saying that I had used bad quality documents for my tier 1 extension application refused in August 2012.

1) my bad quality documents history will also impact my naturalisation now? my bad quality docs I was used in tier 1 extension but not for ILR under long residence and naturalisation

Hi Longresidence..

Did you manage to sort this out ? what happened with your case ?