ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tourist Visa for my parents

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

MagicMovies
India

Tourist Visa for my parents

Post by MagicMovies » Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:38 pm

Hello,

I am filling in the form for my parents and in the first page, there is a question which asks

Are you traveling with someone and if I select Yes, then I am asked to provide the details of that person as well.

My question.

1. Should I fill in two application forms - one for my mother and one for my father?
2. Should I just fill in one application form (for my dad) and select YES for the question "Are you traveling with anyone?" in the Travel Information section of the Passport and Travel Information page,
a. If I select Yes, then what should I specify for Visa held. I am assuming the answer is No.

Please advice!

Thanks in advance for your assistance?

Kind Regards,

Rahul

Mauser1905
Member of Standing

Re: Tourist Visa for my parents

Post by Mauser1905 » Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:51 pm

Each applicant will have their own application form.
If both applicants travelling together then their details will require to be mentioned in the forms appropriately.

MagicMovies
India

Post by MagicMovies » Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:05 am

Thank you very much.

So, just to be clear. In my father's application he will have to specify Yes for the question and provide details of my mother and in my mother's application, she will have to specify Yes for the question and provide details of my father.

Thanks, once again!

cluelesss

Post by cluelesss » Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:58 pm

Hi,

I am also applying visa for my parents. Do they need to provide their marriage certificate as well. We have a family certificate from government authority which mentions the particulars of all family members. Is that enough or do they also need to provide marriage certificate.

Also, both my parents are retired and dont have any money in their bank account. I am sponsoring all expenses for their trip. Is it OK or do they also need to show their bank statements. My father will show the our family home documents which are in his name.

Regards