ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

misssing payslips

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

tehmina

misssing payslips

Post by tehmina » Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:03 pm

hello every one

i am in process to arrange documents for Settlement visa ,my two months (Feb and March) payslips get lost in post ,i requested my employer but they answered we canot issue new one as they are being printed by third party and in particular sequence,although they emailed copy of those.

as i have bank statements showing those payments and P60 which reflect annual income.

should i get letter from employer which explain this issue or apply with copies or wait till i get all 6 months original slips.

secondly since i change address recently and few documents are on previous address and few on new address,will that cause any confusion or problem etc

thanks
Visa Timeline
Online Application: 08/06/15 Type: Spouse Visa
Documents Submitted @ ISB: 12/06/15
Documents Received BHC ISB: 17/06/15
Esclation -6th August ---pres assessment done.
Update 12 August --application in progress.

tehmina

Re: misssing payslips

Post by tehmina » Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:27 am

No Feedback?
Visa Timeline
Online Application: 08/06/15 Type: Spouse Visa
Documents Submitted @ ISB: 12/06/15
Documents Received BHC ISB: 17/06/15
Esclation -6th August ---pres assessment done.
Update 12 August --application in progress.

SoHopeful

Post by SoHopeful » Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:41 am

The change of address shouldn't be a problem.

With regards to the emailed copies they would need to be stamped and signed by your employer or a letter from them as you said.

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:22 pm

The requirements are that you provide 6 months wage slips. Nothing less nothing more. If you can get copies, those are fine if your employers signs and stamps them as being genuine copies it will do. Letters from employers to explain this will not do.If you cant provide them, you may have to wait till you have completed 6 months ( these must be the 6 continuous months wage slips prior to the application)