ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Re: £200K Route Extension Approval!

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

adilzia
Member of Standing

Post by adilzia » Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:03 am

sweetjane wrote:I've received the approval letter for my extension application from Home Office, under single applicant, £200k route.

Here's my timeline:
Application sent off to Home Office on 01/03/2015
Acknowledgement letter from Home Office 1 week after
Biometrics Enrolment letter received 1st week April
Approval letter on 24/04/2015

All in all, the application was indeed completed within the 8 weeks time frame given by Home Office.

I'm happy to help anyone in the same route with genuine questions. Much relevant information can already be found on the board, so please don't ask silly questions without searching through first.

PM me and I'll do my best to reply.

Congrats :) :) :) :)

Good luck all!

kingman_9090
Newly Registered

Post by kingman_9090 » Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:46 am

congratulation bro,

Bro i am also on 200k and due for extension next year i am trying to pm you you but its not allowing me send pm i think because i am a new user on this forum bro would you don't mind to share which are the documents you provided for extension so i can prepare myself in a better way finally if you don't mind to give me your email address so i can pm you again if you don't mind to give email!!

cheers and good luck for the future

thanks

sajjuz

Post by sajjuz » Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:54 am

Congratulations!!

kingman_9090
Newly Registered

Post by kingman_9090 » Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:19 pm

@sweetjane

I receive the email but I When I login it says you can't read private messages I don't know why can you email me here please Email

Thanks
Last edited by CR001 on Sat May 02, 2015 10:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removal of personal contact information

MTZ510
Member of Standing

Post by MTZ510 » Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:49 pm

sweetjane wrote:I've received the approval letter for my extension application from Home Office, under single applicant, £200k, unsecured Director's loan route.

Good luck all!
Congratulations

Will appreciate if you can answer following questions.

1 - Your company used whole 200K in business or there was some money left in company bank account.
2 - Did you bought existing business or it is a new business.

Thanks
Always help others..... it always come back to you.
Even if i know the answer ... i have this habit of confirming from others..

alex877
Newly Registered

Post by alex877 » Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:47 am

That's great- congrats. Could you please tell me whether your business was profitable when you applied. A lot of people are saying a business must be profitable at the time of extension but there's no clear answer. Thank you.

muhammadaliabad
BANNED

Post by muhammadaliabad » Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:10 pm

Hello sweetjane,

In order to prove your 200k investment...what documents did you submitted apart from following.

1. Business accounts
2. Director loan agreement
3. Did you submitted statement as well? To show that you have transferred from personal to business account?

Could you please confirm???

starfuture
Newly Registered

Post by starfuture » Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:03 pm

Hi sweetjane

what document you need for that i had invested 200k in business?
How many employees did you create 2 or 10 for indefinite?
what documents you have submitted for extension?
I had little bit idea about documents but im looking full information from successfull applicants.

Can you reply for me please

Thankyou

rahulsingh1

Post by rahulsingh1 » Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:10 pm

Hi Sweetjane,

Could you please let us know which solicitor you used for your application.
Now that they have done yours they will be well versed and could be useful to many people in the forum.

Also was your accountant ACA or ACCA qualified ?

rahulsingh1

Post by rahulsingh1 » Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:59 pm

Thanks sweetjane, I have sent you a pm

muhammadaliabad
BANNED

Post by muhammadaliabad » Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:13 pm

To all forum members,

Please do not ask for list of documente because he is not gonna share any thing unless you pay him. This forum's purpose is to help each other without any financial benefit. Alot of senior gurus have always advised us without any financial benefits. I have been asked to pay 300 pounds on private message and then he can help me in my extension related question. So guys please do not waste your time on this useless post.

rahulsingh1

Post by rahulsingh1 » Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:22 pm

who asked you for money ?

someone on this thread ?

muhammadaliabad
BANNED

Post by muhammadaliabad » Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:25 pm

@rahulsingh1....(sweetjane)the person who started this topic and shared his sucessful extension application. I can also attach evidence of conversation happened on PM.

rahulsingh1

Post by rahulsingh1 » Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:29 pm

interesting bec sweetjane just replied to my pm with answers.

anyway, I think if it has happened then it goes against the purpose of this forum of 'helping'.

muhammadaliabad
BANNED

Post by muhammadaliabad » Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:34 pm

Anyway I am going to report PM message to forum moderators / administrators for further action on this member.

rahulsingh1

Post by rahulsingh1 » Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:40 pm

yes pls do if thats the case

can you please post a screenshot of the pm which you said you had as evidence ?

alex877
Newly Registered

Post by alex877 » Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:38 pm

Well, it is a bit unfair to expect the Topic Maker to share information that he or she paid for free of charge. Don't see why asking for a small fee is so outrageous that people are reporting the post or whatever.

alex877
Newly Registered

Post by alex877 » Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:55 am

Thank you for you response, SweetJane.

I applied under the £50,000 scheme, but the business was not profitable in the year in which employees were hired. I still have some time to go and hope to break even in this accounting period (as per forecasts), but let's see.

And yes, I fully agree with not sharing all documents and information for free (as would any other entrepreneur). Nobody's running a charity here!

Best of luck and thanks again!

kingman_9090
Newly Registered

Post by kingman_9090 » Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:06 pm

@everybody
I can also confirm I have received the email from sweetjane asking money for providing me the documents he submitted I am attaching the email confirmation I don't know would that be sweetjane or anyone else but I think it's sweetjane because I only ask sweetjane for related documents

Hi,

Thank you for for the interest but due to the overwhelming response and the many questions that I'm now receiving, I'm not able to reply everyone as it is just going to take too much time and energy.. For all the effort i[/b]nvolved, I'm afraid I'm going to have to start to charge a nominal fee.

I'm happy to help with straight forward questions over specific points for free but as I paid to get a lawyer to represent me and I paid £3000+, if you want the list of documents that we sent, I would like to charge a nominal fee of £300 to offset the fees I incurred. I will include the templates that was used for Accountant's certificate (letter) for investment and jobs creation & unsecured director's loan and also answer unlimited questions over email for a week.

I believe this is a fair price for a long list of documents since I've successfully extended and what I used was good enough for Home Office. It is your call ultimately, you could also consult with immigration advisors (please find someone with successful extension application experience. I met with many solicitors in my search and many have not even handled any extension applications, only initial).

Reach out again if you would like to go ahead.

All the best!

Best,
Stefan

rahulsingh1

Post by rahulsingh1 » Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:14 pm

@sweetjane -

thank you for the message all the things about how an entrepreneur should be(i.e. grabbing every opportunity to make money).

I am very thankful to you for providing me with the contact of your lawyer.

However in this forum, it is supposed to be an environment where you help each other.

i wonder what the word 'help' means from where you come. I say this, as you yourself mentioned that from where you come everything has to be fought for.

in some previous posts, people have indeed provided formats, etc. and If I had one, I would provide it here.

I do not think this forum, or the one in t1 general where the formats have been sticky posted by moderators would have been possible, if everyone wanted to 'get back' the money they 'invested'.

Thats my 2 cents on 'help' from where I come from. Sorry.

muhammadaliabad
BANNED

Post by muhammadaliabad » Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:00 pm

@rahulsingh1....i agree with your opinion on this matter as I already said that this forum's purpose is to help each other. I have never been asked such kind of financial compensation because its against the forum rules.

@to all forum member...I also confirm that I have received same email format as mentioned above by another forum member.

@sweetjane....this place is not for you if you want to be financially compensated....i seriously doubt on this post now because I believe that you are promoting some particular solicitor or accountant for your own benefit. This list of documents have already shared by other forum member who have successfully extended their visa under accelerated route. The reason for asking from you is to double check the list I have got from other members.

Momi

Post by Momi » Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:15 pm

@sweetjane Purpose of this amazing forum will die if we start asking for money. We all are same boat and at the end we need each other help. Please don't make this forum a source of financial compensation.
I hope you will understand.

buntyz

Post by buntyz » Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:38 pm

I can also confirm I have received the email from sweetjane asking money for providing me the info.

rahulsingh1

Post by rahulsingh1 » Fri May 01, 2015 9:06 am

@sweetjane/stefan - I thanked you for sending me the details of your solicitor already. so rest of what you say doesn't matter.

Testimony that a lot of people are coming back to say that you have asked for cash in unsolicited emails outside the forum, which defeats the purpose.

Plus you said it will come back to you- everyone is nothing but a username here, and nothing will back to anyone.

No one in any other thread or forum on this website asks for money . that is why this is a forum and not a commercial place to trade. Request to keep your high entrepreneurial spirits just to your business and not flout it here

I wonder where the moderators are at this moment ?
They are the ones who have imposed many a times that no commercial discussion should take place here.

Anyway for me this is over. I do not have any more time for this.

siavashes
Iran

Post by siavashes » Sat May 02, 2015 1:12 am

sweetjane wrote:Well, take it easy guys.. We are entitled to our own opinions but thanks, I've taken into consideration your different point of views and accept that not everyone will agree with me.

@rahulsingh1
My 'message' wasn't meant to inspire anything. Merely a personal statement.
Don't be sorry, I am not offended nor desire any pity or 'money'. I must say I am rather disappointed with your peculiar vigour in putting me down. For you and and I both know what I said to you over PM, it was straight forward and I demanded nothing. You asked a question I could 'help' with and I responded in kind. What does 'help' means to me? You say the forum is a place to help one another, but we have differing opinions where our help would extend.
Alex877 asked a good question about whether a business needs to be profitable upon extension, I 'helped' by sharing that my business is still in red. In my humble opinion, that is 'helpful' valuable advice as it may well set him free of an unnecessary worry that I too once had, since no one could yet provide better advice. That and other questions I've 'helped' with both on the thread and over PM.
There is no need to infer too much into 'fight'. Obviously, I meant it as a figure of speech, but perhaps a better word would had been 'strive'.
Praise the moderators in the various forums for their generosity with the formats you mentioned, it is indeed a noble thing to do.
Some of the templates for T1E extension that you could perhaps find here feels rather incomplete or could be better in my opinion, and you may not find everything you need. I'm not familiar with the other visas so I can't comment on those.
Our opinions will once again differ, but i did in fact considered it as a genuine fair trade off for the efforts I intend to put in with no malice intended. It would be nice to offset whatever fees I paid to get to where I am, why not? Come on, it won't make me a fortune doing this and I'm sure it will come back to me if my materials proved to be unworthy or a scam..

@muhammadaliabad
Your argument is flawed.. but choose what you think, if it makes you happy. I had no intention to share any contact, did I? If that was the case, I would had listed it out right on front for maximum exposure.
I said in one of my replies "If you're in doubt, it might be worth speaking to an immigration adviser. It might be valuable." I meant it as it is, speak to any solicitor you like, whoever you're comfortable with. Strangely, you'll see that it was @rahulsingh1 who replied after that, seeking out the contact.. @rahulsingh1, perhaps you may now want to reconsider your position about the people I engaged, I may very well be in cahoots with them and you shall never know. Anyway, they are paid services so it won't be 'help' like on here.
To be fair, for whatever compensation I ask, I will include every material and information at my disposal that will be useful. Truthfully speaking, a good amount of time was spent crafting e.g. the accountant's letter. It has to be concise and cover all the points about various investments, job creation, pay rate (& any change), hours. It may not be rocket science but it sure took precious time.

@kingman_9090
Yes, I grouped you with the people who made a request, not asked me a question and you received the same reply as @muhammadaliabad and unlike @rahulsingh1..
I stand by what I think it a fair trade off. I had no desire to publicly mention how much I paid, but you can see what I ask is a small fraction of what it costed me.. Not to be cheeky, but in a way, I imagine we are supposedly people who could invest £200k..?
As you can also see, there was no pressure to take it up, you're a not victim of anything.

@Momi
I appreciate your comment but encourage you to read my opening thread post, I hope you'd understand I started this thread sharing the joy of the good news, my timeline and to say I am happy to answer genuine questions. Again, I say questions and not requests.
Asking for my documents wasn't a question to me and the compensation bit was only for those who didn't ask the right things.

Anyway, this shall be my last reply. Let's close this thread. It is becoming meaningless to have to keep explaining myself. I'm moving on like the others (my speculation) who have gotten their extension or ILR and chose the silence golden. It is a shame, perhaps I could have answered more questions based on my experience but maybe that is not what is needed.

Good luck everyone!
sweetjane wrote: you came to wrong place, and u r doing illegal work MR ENT. strongly suggest u to read this "It is a criminal offence for a person to provide immigration advice or services in the UK unless their organisation is regulated by the Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC) or is otherwise covered by the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999"

Instead of charging people to share list of ur documents and recover ur cost , try to make ur business profitable . if you really like to act as an immigration adviser, go and get ur OISC license then you can even charge people to say hi back, then no one expect free work or help from you .
you did not come here to help other people, you came to make money. so i think everyone will be happy if you do not come back to this website .