ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Is 10 years ILR rule going to abolish ?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

hashhegde
Newly Registered

Is 10 years ILR rule going to abolish ?

Post by hashhegde » Sun May 10, 2015 2:26 am

I have heard from couple of lawyers that 10 years ILR rule is going to abolish in couple of months. Is it true or just rumours ?

KASHIF830

Re: Is 10 years ILR rule going to abolish ?

Post by KASHIF830 » Sun May 10, 2015 5:11 am

hashhegde wrote:I have heard from couple of lawyers that 10 years ILR rule is going to abolish in couple of months. Is it true or just rumours ?
Hi mate

Conservative is back into power you never know anything can be expected . Last time in 17 May 2010 they came in power after 2 month from 19 July 2010 Tier 1 General application points were increased from 75 to 80.

And even Now he has 331 seats so No hung parliament so he has full majority No one can stop him doing anything.

Thanks
Kashif

Malik44

Post by Malik44 » Sun May 10, 2015 5:48 am

Not heard anything yet about it but agree with Kashif Conservative is back into power you never know anything can be expected.

abhisheks9
Member of Standing
India

Post by abhisheks9 » Sun May 10, 2015 8:02 am

My thoughts are same
Same govt abolished 14 years route as soon as they came to power last time.
But on very slight positive note, lib-dem were not interested in immigration dept in last coalition and complete majority this time won't be added advantage to current Tories.
Disclaimer: This post does not contain legal advice