ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naturilastion after ILE

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

pennylessinindia

Naturilastion after ILE

Post by pennylessinindia » Thu May 14, 2015 7:33 pm

Applying for OH citizenship in June. Had taken life in UK in 2012 and has Indian Degree taught in English that gets 10 points.
assume we tick
I have obtained an academic qualification deemed by UK NARIC to meet the recognised
standard of a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or PhD in the United Kingdom and:
i. UK NARIC has confirmed that the qualification was taught or researched in English

As presumably it is NARIC who set the points on the PBS calculator.

As the application for ILE was made overseas there is no home office number so assume the first question is left blank

Does everyone submit copies of all the blank pages of spouse passport or will NCS do that?
pennyless

fwd079
Diamond Member

Re: Naturilastion after ILE

Post by fwd079 » Fri May 15, 2015 11:19 am

pennylessinindia wrote:Applying for OH citizenship in June. Had taken life in UK in 2012 and has Indian Degree taught in English that gets 10 points.
assume we tick
I have obtained an academic qualification deemed by UK NARIC to meet the recognised
standard of a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or PhD in the United Kingdom and:
i. UK NARIC has confirmed that the qualification was taught or researched in English

As presumably it is NARIC who set the points on the PBS calculator.

As the application for ILE was made overseas there is no home office number so assume the first question is left blank

Does everyone submit copies of all the blank pages of spouse passport or will NCS do that?
Yes.
Being British is a state of mind.
Want to maintain timeline of any thread? Click here and grab template.