ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

helppppppppppppppppp???????????????

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

deda1003
Newly Registered

helppppppppppppppppp???????????????

Post by deda1003 » Thu Sep 06, 2007 10:16 pm

hi to all of u i realy have difficult situation and i wonder if some one can help me .

im from egypt i been to uk in march 2004 through a 10 days work permit and i couldnt do any thing to renew it then in 2005 i moved to irland and last month i got married and my wife is polish and im in irland illegal and now if i applied 4 eu 1 i will get refused and they might deport me too so i would love to know if i have achance to get residence in uk what shall i do coz i dont want to be here any more

thank u alllllllllllllllllll

dsab85

Post by dsab85 » Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:45 am

I would recommend to leave Ireland asap, before they get wind of the fact that you are illegal. There are no exit controls in Ireland so nobody will ever know that you overstayed in Ireland.

Then I would recommend that you apply for the EEA Family Permit in Egypt, which shouldn't be much of a problem if you are legally married.