ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

mistake in application form passport

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation
abc111
BANNED

mistake in application form passport

Post by abc111 » Sat Jun 06, 2015 1:35 pm

Hi
Just wondering if you have made a mistake in application form then would home office will keep your fee (or will you lose your fee) when they return your documents?!

Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: mistake in application form passport

Post by CR001 » Sat Jun 06, 2015 1:50 pm

It would probably depend on the mistake. Possible that they will write to the applicant asking for documents or clarity on the mistake.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

abc111
BANNED

Post by abc111 » Sat Jun 06, 2015 2:35 pm

CR001 wrote:It would probably depend on the mistake. Possible that they will write to the applicant asking for documents or clarity on the mistake.
mistakes being:
1. signed photo graph: just states applicant name and does not state the salutation. eg.first name +surname not: Mrs first name +surname

2. Counter signatory wrote his designation without putting spaces or leaving empty boxes in between words eg. VICECHAIRMAN not VICE(empty box)CHAIRMAN

!!

Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Jun 06, 2015 3:08 pm

Should be fine and not really a mistake. It is more a grammar error.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.