ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

College Licens revoked. with family UK. Urgent Help pls

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

surfsumi
Mood:

College Licens revoked. with family UK. Urgent Help pls

Post by surfsumi » Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:00 pm

I have bee living in UK for 7 years & my family with me for last 6 years. I have completed my Bsc & was on psw visa.
Last year I got a leave to remain for Level 7 course.
The course suppose to finish coming September but now college license revoked.
I have spoken with different universities & colleges but they reluctant to give us a CAS ( though my documents are fine).
My child in UK for 6 years & he is in " year 1" ( he is 7 years old). My wife expecting our second baby ( due soon) & don't know what to do.
Would really appreciate your advice & recommendation continue our stay in UK.
thank you.
SURESH

wow99

Re: College Licens revoked. with family UK. Urgent Help pls

Post by wow99 » Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:45 pm

Getting a CAS seems to be really hard these days unless ur previous immigration history is from reputable university. If you have a valid visa you can apply for Tier 2. It seems u don't have progression from your previous course so ur best bet would be applying for another category and after a year u can you may also be able to apply to remain with your child if they have lived in the UK for at least 7 years.

surfsumi
Mood:

Please help with 5 year cap. Urgent..

Post by surfsumi » Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:44 am

I came UK on Student visa in 2008 - 2009-12 for HNC course
THen I renew Until 2011-08 for HND course
THen I got another visa 2011-08 to 06-2012 for Bsc degree top-up
spend 2 years on PSW visa.
Last year I got another tier 4 2014- 08 to 12-2015 ( level 7 Edexcel - 1 year course)

Now my college license revoked. Please advice me how long I can be as a student ( on or below level 7) ..
thank you.
SURESH

sah10406
Diamond Member

Re: Please help with 5 year cap. Urgent..

Post by sah10406 » Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:23 pm

There's a calculator tool and full details of what is included and excluded at http://www.ukcisa.org.uk/International- ... -on-study/
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.