ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Apply for EEA4 when seperated from EEA husband

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Faranik
Newly Registered

Apply for EEA4 when seperated from EEA husband

Post by Faranik » Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:21 pm

Hello,
I am non EEA national who married to Cypriot national in Cyprus in 2009 and then I joined my husband and moved to the Uk (He is working in the UK since 2007), I am separated since 2014 and I have a child was born at 2010, Now I should apply for my PR , Any one can help me that will cause me a trouble or refuse my application ? still we are married and he is happy to help me with supporting the documents like 5 years tax return and his passport to sending them to Home office.....
Also I am working (self employed) but receiving benefits...
Many thanks

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Re: Apply for EEA4 when seperated from EEA husband

Post by sheraz7 » Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:52 am

If your EU national partner has been exercising his treaty rights for the last 5 years and is ready to help you then your application will not be refused because an informal separation does not cease the relationship. As a precaution only send the exact and relevant documents as stated on eea4 form and avoid to send the documents regarding your activities which are irrelevant. Because the more exact and relevant documents the more caseworker will not be known about this separation which can keep the case straight.
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS