ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Approved translators?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

virgoguy
Newly Registered

Approved translators?

Post by virgoguy » Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:08 am

Dear Group,

I need to translate some of my documents to english. According to the case workers guidance, non-english documents have to be translated by a approved translator. The list of local translators is available with the embassy consulate.

I am hoping someone has this list already. Anybody knows the approved translator for Bangalore?

FYI: I have already sent an email to the chennai consulate for this info, but not sure when i will receive it

Regards

chicku

Re: Approved translators?

Post by chicku » Wed Sep 12, 2007 10:09 pm

What is te document that want to be translated? One of the applicant got the translation done through crystalhues.com and he was approved.

virgoguy
Newly Registered

Post by virgoguy » Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:24 am

Thanks Chicku,

I called the consulate today, and they have no information about this. Crystal hues is a good option. I think I will go with them!

Anybody else (specially from bangalore) who has more information, please do let me know!

jattzp
Newly Registered

Post by jattzp » Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:28 am

Hi Ya,
you can contact Global Translators UK at www.globaltranslators.co.uk or email them at info@globaltranslators.co.uk
mob 0044 (0)7883024604. hope it will help you.
Regards
jattz