ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bank Statement..ILR next week

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

gargp
Newly Registered

Bank Statement..ILR next week

Post by gargp » Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:04 pm

Hi ,Need your expert advise and help.
I am applying for ILR next week on 13th.my last salary slip is of 30 the June .my last bank statement is from 17july to 16june.i usually get my bank statement on 18-20 of each month.
Do I need to present my bank statement showing my June salary..there is a clause that last salary slip and bank statement should not be old than calendar month..should I get adhoc statement from bank till date to show my June salary or reschedule my appointment or just attend 13th July appointment and last generated statement will be fine .

Please guide..thank you so much in advance.

mkh

Re: Bank Statement..ILR next week

Post by mkh » Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:25 pm

gargp wrote:Hi ,Need your expert advise and help.
I am applying for ILR next week on 13th.my last salary slip is of 30 the June .my last bank statement is from 17july to 16june.i usually get my bank statement on 18-20 of each month.
Do I need to present my bank statement showing my June salary..there is a clause that last salary slip and bank statement should not be old than calendar month..should I get adhoc statement from bank till date to show my June salary or reschedule my appointment or just attend 13th July appointment and last generated statement will be fine .

Please guide..thank you so much in advance.
From my understanding you must show last salary credited to your account. better get online statement stamped at bank. but that also has to show your name address account number etc.

gargp
Newly Registered

Post by gargp » Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:11 pm

Issue is that HSBC dont stamp bank statement these days.
I have requested bank statement on 6th from bank , hoping to get it in this week..my appointment is on monday .
if i did not get it then i will go bank and get copy from bank.

nks

Post by nks » Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:01 pm

Which route are you applying ilr in? For tier 1, you need to show bank statements and salary slip of any 12 consecutive months in last 15 month for income points.

shadow_dragon
Newly Registered

Post by shadow_dragon » Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:33 am

Being a HSBC customer myself, I have walked into the branch and asked for the bank statement to be printed on a HSBC letter head many times. I have used that for my tier 1 extension but not for ILR. So worth a try, if you are so worried and if you have days left on your current stay, worth postponing your application date by a week or so?