ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Set O-Your Finances Query

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

nks

Set O-Your Finances Query

Post by nks » Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:56 pm

Hi,

I am starting my homework for ILR application early next month (August) on basis of 5 years in UK on Tier 1. In 'Your Finances' section of Set 0, it says bank statements/payslips should be from last 3 months while I will be claiming points based on income between July last year and June this year. Queries:

1. Do I need this year's July payslip as well (I don't want to include this for income claim as I may not have bank statement by the time of my PEO appointment)?

2. Since my salary bank statement will be upto July (more than a month old), can I provide another saving account statement for last 3 months with about £2000 maintained in it throughout? Will this suffice for satisfying that I don't need to rely on public finances? Or even this is not needed (I want to keep the application simple with only required documentation)?

Thank you for taking time to address my queries.
-nks