ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

couple of quick HSMP questions

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

annyk
Newly Registered

couple of quick HSMP questions

Post by annyk » Sat Sep 22, 2007 3:21 pm

Hi group,

coupl eof hsmp questions ...

1. Birth certificate?
i've always been using my school or college leaving certificate and later my passport for my DOB proof. Are any of these documents considered as birth certificate?
i really don't know if i have one issued by the hospital.

2. How to obtain English language proficiency certificate from Mumbai University? It takes how long and what is the procedure?

thanks to all for the response ...

-anny

Constant

Re: couple of quick HSMP questions

Post by Constant » Sat Sep 22, 2007 6:22 pm

Any one of these is acceptable for age assessment:

Original birth certificate
Original full driving licence
Notarised copy of personal details passport page
"And even a college degree cannot be used to prove that he can read and write" President Lyndon Baines Johnson - 1965 We Shall Overcome speech.

annyk
Newly Registered

thanks!

Post by annyk » Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:32 am

Thanks!

gordon

Post by gordon » Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:53 pm

It should be noted that the notarised passport page serves the purpose only if there is very good reason given why either of the other two cannot be provided. Others on this board have seen their applications refused variously for having submitted age/nationality/domicile certificate (but not a birth certificate), or otherwise not sufficiently explaining why it would have been impossible to provide either the driving license or the birth certificate. AG

annyk
Newly Registered

RE: couple of quick HSMP questions

Post by annyk » Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:27 pm

gordon wrote:It should be noted that the notarised passport page serves the purpose only if there is very good reason given why either of the other two cannot be provided. Others on this board have seen their applications refused variously for having submitted age/nationality/domicile certificate (but not a birth certificate), or otherwise not sufficiently explaining why it would have been impossible to provide either the driving license or the birth certificate. AG
Thanks for timely caution!
I was planning to submit notarised passport details, but I guess now I'll submit my original driving license. I'd rather drove with license photocopy in India, it's lesser risk.

jattzp
Newly Registered

Translation of Birth Certificate

Post by jattzp » Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:33 am

annyk wrote:
gordon wrote:It should be noted that the notarised passport page serves the purpose only if there is very good reason given why either of the other two cannot be provided. Others on this board have seen their applications refused variously for having submitted age/nationality/domicile certificate (but not a birth certificate), or otherwise not sufficiently explaining why it would have been impossible to provide either the driving license or the birth certificate. AG
Thanks for timely caution!
I was planning to submit notarised passport details, but I guess now I'll submit my original driving license. I'd rather drove with license photocopy in India, it's lesser risk.
Hi Ya,
For Birth Certificate Translation.You can contact Global Translators UK Ltd.
Look to be fair enough we are supplying translations to translation agencies in UK. i charge only £25 from them and can imagine what they are charging from clients sometimes more than £71. its a loot. i know one member here on forum. i myself translated his Birth Certificate and he was charged £71 for that as it was through other agency.
I want to save people from this loot but John deletes all my messages saying i am not allowed to advertise on this website.
If you want any help please feel free to contact me. My contact is raman@globaltranslators.co.uk www.globaltranslators.co.uk Mob 0044-7883024604 Tel and Fax 01634-408040

Regards
jattz

chicku

Re: Translation of Birth Certificate

Post by chicku » Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:44 am

If that is the case, then I would request John to also take into notice certain implicit advertisement being used by one of the members. The signature of the member conatins 'OISC Immigration registered consultant' and so on. This is also a form of advertisement.

So John, please do justice and discourage such ads.

Thanks.

SYH
BANNED

Re: Translation of Birth Certificate

Post by SYH » Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:59 am

chicku wrote:If that is the case, then I would request John to also take into notice certain implicit advertisement being used by one of the members. The signature of the member conatins 'OISC Immigration registered consultant' and so on. This is also a form of advertisement.

So John, please do justice and discourage such ads.

Thanks.
Not the same thing, she is identifying herself
Not advertising with website, phone number, some sickly sweet story of how successful her experiences are.

hmittal
Newly Registered

Request

Post by hmittal » Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:48 am

Hi All
Can someone tell me where exactly should I look for exchange rates HSMP office will be looking for?
I want UK pound rates vs Indian Rupee on 31 Jan 2007.
Please help

HM

hmittal
Newly Registered

Query Pls help

Post by hmittal » Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:58 am

Hi All
This is regarding proof of previous earning.
Can someone pls suggest , the bank statements needed, can they be printouts of my online statements, or do we need something else.
Pls help.
Regards
HM

Post by 1971 » Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:29 pm

@hmittal,
Go to www.xe.com.